• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 DGCR Secret Santa in July

Here are my wants (In order from most to least):
2010 AmDGC Glo Z Buzzz SS
150 Champ Firebird
Ion
Ti Wasp (Color doesn't matter)
VIP Warship (170-173)
170-172g Z Surge
11x Eagle L
Champ TeeBird (Prefer 11x)
Z, Ti, ESP, or ESP FLX Buzzz
Z Hornet

My Color Preferences:
Yellow, Green, or White

If I get someone who dyes discs, I would LOVE a disc dyed plaid or another Calvin and Hobbes dyed disc.

Other wants:
Sour Patch Kids!!, local beer, Interesting Minis, sharpies, etc.

Shirt Size: Medium
Hat Size: L

If you get my wife, Jessie, her are her wants:
Organic Magic 168-170
Ti Buzzz
Any Blizzard Plastic 130-145g
Leopards 168-172 (One in Star or E* would be good)
Z Stalker 168-172

She is fine with any color.

If you're really feeling generous, she'd love a new bag. She is currently using a Fade crunch box, but wouldn't mind an upgrade.

Dear Secret Santa,

I have been a good disc golfer this year! I have returned every disc I have found to their rightful owners, except for one: No name or number. (Seven in all!) I have given away disc's to newbies to keep them interested in the game. And I have taken vacation from work in order to play with fellow Disc Golfers as they pass through my neck of the woods.

I wear XL T-shirts and hats.

I am partial to Discraft disc's. My current drivers are Avenger, Avenger SS, and Predator's. My mid's are, what else, Buzzz's. I like disc's in the 160g range. I am always on the look-out for OOP Innova Pro TL's, the only Innova in my bag.

But as always, I am open to any disc you feel would enhance my game!

Thank you Secret Santa! See you in July!!!

P.S. NO RED or GREEN disc's. I am color blind and have a really hard time finding those in the grass.

I am not interesting in partaking, but I hereby formally vouch for Mbagnola01. :p

Yeah I'll join in this go round.

Wants - are in my sig, flexfit hats medium to large, dg swag, dg clothing (large)

Dislikes - ill try anything unless it's a groove.

Thanks all

As most of you know I am a hoarder when it comes to 4x JK Pro Valks and Aviars. Although I wont be expecting any of those.:) I throw mostly Innova and some Lat/Westside. Nothing over speed 10 if possible as I am retooling my throw and I just can't seem to throw them yet. I don't like discraft at all for some reason. I love my anode for driving and touch approaches. My shirt is an XL and hat is same. I would love some local brews as well or anything unique.

I'm in

HERE IS WHAT I CURRENTLY THROW

Innova - ORC, Sidewinder, Teebird +, TL

Discraft - Buzz, Buzz SS, Zone

Gateway - Magic

Wanting to try that i dont already throw

Lat 64 Driver, someting understable

gumbputt

Plastic Types

I do not like Star or the equivalent from any other manufacturer. Prefer Champ / Z or Innova Pro or R-Pro. For my gateway stuff I prefer SSS or SSSS

Weights

167-172 for the drivers
170-174 for the mids
172-174 for putters

COLORS

Prefer really bright Orange, Pink, Neon Green for drivers and mids, Any color is fine for the putters

Driver Speed

Please nothing over the equivalent of innova speed 10 although speed 11 is fine in blizzard weight discs

Apparel

Shirt - XL

Hat - L

Thanks in advance to Santa and thanks to Soloman and the others who are helping, for running it

I'm down for just about anything. I'd like to try any discs not made by the big 2 companies. I have always thrown drivers in the mid 160s and below, mostly under speed 10-11.

I like unique tourney stamps, cool minis and items with regional local flavor. The two beers I had in my life were plenty... :p

Hat M Shirt M

I don't like overstable, high speed, or baseline plastic.
I currently throw Innova, a few Discraft, and all of the MVP offerings.
Drivers - 165-168, mids - 168-175, putters - 170-175.
I would like to try any Lat 64 stable to slightly understable premium plastic molds and @ 150g Blizzard Wraith.
I like any unique mini's (tourney stamps, etc)
My shirt size is XL and I do not wear hats.

Thanks!

Preferences:
Nothing over speed 8, unless uber lightweight Blizzard plastic (overstable molds)
Weights under 170 for all molds
No base plastic (prefer champ type plastic)
Champ 150 Eagle X
Champ Eagle X + mold 150-170
Vibram Ibex Soft
Size Medium for shirts
No hats

I am open to trying new discs and also like to throw some 150 class discs.

Shirt Med, Hat M/L

Putters of any style, new or used, any colors or weights
Mids in bright colors
Slow, understable to neutral fairways (speed 9 and under)
Would like to try some 150 class discs, tee bird especially.
Minis, craft beer, birdie beads, towels, shot glasses
Sew on patches, disc related or from your local tourist attraction

Dislikes:
High speed discs (10+)
Dark colored discs

But really, I'll be happy with anything!

Discs I don't like: Zepplins

Discs I like: 150 Class Star Teebirds, 150 Class Star Eagle - X, Any Rocs, Any Fuses, Zones and Voodoos

Try: Blizz Boss, Glow Teebirds, Glow Eagle, TI Plastic.

Shirt - Large

Hat- Large/XL

What makes someone a reputable member? Can anyone vouch for me? I'm fairly new but I have had 31 positive transactions since I have joined about 2 months ago.

I will send mine in soon. Sounds good