• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 DGCR Secret Santa in July

Mine is going to someone who has posted in the last 20 posts on this thread. :).

one of my 2 went out today, on the way to a northern state known for consistently terrible football (NFL) teams...

I shipped 2 out last friday, one was to CA the other to IN. Both were delivered today according to the Tracking numbers.

It was me I believe :) Pictures will come and thanks a bunch :) Greeeattt gift and I'm happy you took the time to look at what I throw. Very generous also :)

If you want to stay secret, don't forget to take your city out of your DGCR profile. If you leave it in, they can look you up using the return address city.

Yes, this is how I was able to look up JRW to say thanks for the great gift. If you all didn't see what I got, check out the pics a few posts back. Great sender!

THANKS AGAIN!!!

popcorn-1.gif

Package sent yesterday afternoon.
Protocal followed as established in 1st post.

I would like to thank solomon, Fishy, bcr123psu, and shroom for making this all flow smoothly!
:clap: :thmbup:

Last edited:
So how do people send beer? I have two that i want to send, but whats the best way to do it.

So how do people send beer? I have two that i want to send, but whats the best way to do it.

I Wrap it in bubble wrap and put it in the box. Usually use a medium flat rate box, a bomber (22oz craft beer) fits nice and snug.

also, don't be stupid and tell the PO it's beer.. don't tell them anything, or say it's olive oil. They frown on the sending of alcohol

Latest posts