• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 DGCR Secret Santa in July

Tracking information and/or confirmation of shipment is missing for eight packages...including from one of the people that is waiting on their package...

If that is me, my guy got his, and I posted the tracking in this thread, I just never sent it to you personally.

Tracking information and/or confirmation of shipment is missing for eight packages...including from one of the people that is waiting on their package...

Thanks for the update! Do the hounds of hell get unleashed upon the offenders on August 1st? :D

Sorry about that! I meant to but just never got to it. :|

7 left :).

:doh:

I already posted it in here, dude confirmed, no need for that anymore, so whatever.

:|

BTW, I will be getting mine soon as well, so really only 6 left.

I already posted it in here, dude confirmed, no need for that anymore, so whatever.

:|

BTW, I will be getting mine soon as well, so really only 6 left.

I wasn't counting you Connor ;)

Just the few who seem to not be paying attention to this thread. I'm glad that you will be getting your SS gift. That leaves only 2, who according the to thread, have not received. I asked for a current count of how many packages were unconfirmed shipped because I wanted to know what kind of difference we were looking at. It very well could be that the remaining 4 were also shipped but bcr wasn't sent a confirmation by email about those.

TheDrew and I have spoken. According to the UPS tracking number it was 'out for delivery' on 7/9. TheDrew was out of town.. After the 3rd attempt to deliver on 7/11, the package was sent 'return to sender'. The latest on UPS site says deliver scheduled for 7/18 :( I will await the package and resend it to the ThDrew.

This is a bummer, sorry you don't have your package yet..

TheDrew and I have spoken. According to the UPS tracking number it was 'out for delivery' on 7/9. TheDrew was out of town.. After the 3rd attempt to deliver on 7/11, the package was sent 'return to sender'. The latest on UPS site says deliver scheduled for 7/18 :( I will await the package and resend it to the ThDrew.

Thanks for that update Huk.

No worries, I thought I could count on my mom to keep up with my mail for me, but she kind of dropped the ball. Can't wait to get the package in, and I'll post pics as soon as I can . Thanks Huk!

Recieved my 2nd SS package.
001-59.jpg

Black Gl Flow. (Could always use another LAT.)
Yellow Omega SS putter. (things will start happening now.)
4 minis. ( two of witch are quite pearly)
Some stickers. (never enough)
I think my SS gave a Freudian Slip , the card he used for the address came off the package. Under it had a name scibbled under it.:doh:
Thank You Sir, I hope the weather isnt too bad in,,cough,cough,,Indiana,cough.:D

Glad you liked it. I seem to reuse envelopes all the time.. haha

Sean Johnson's is on the way. I messaged him and i messaged bcr and trenton as well. It should be there on tuesday according to ups. So maybe we are down to 2?

Finally back in Town!

From SS#1:

In the Box:
SJLS
Huk stamped wizard - Super stiff and awesome feeling!
DiscNation stamped Anode - can't wait to throw this baby
Swag - tons of stickers, stash mini, coozie, sunflower seeds, plastic snack container and an entire glow golf kit. Blacklight, LEDs, tape, the works. I'm definitely going to have to sneak out to the local park and get some glow in on the more open holes.

From SS#2:

In the Box:
Midnight Buzzz - looks freaking awesome
DX Roc - Roc is a touch light but that stamp is awesome and the feel is amazing (that old grippy pro feeling dx)
x-out Champ rhyno - I have been needing a back up one of these and this one is nice and beefy
Swag - DVD, mini, note, bumper sticker

Thanks SS for such awesome packages and Solomon and crew for organizing this event!