• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2012 Discraft Ace Race Disc

Theyve never released a high speed driver or fairway distance driver for an ace race and i dont see them starting it now. The stalker, Nuke, Nuke SS, Nuke OS, these are all discs that hit the market strong with no Ace race to support them. I was surprised to see the hornet a couple years ago...Most ace race disc are slower and more understable, plus i thought the blend used on the ace race's that year was garbage.. As far as using Ti, fat chance guys :)

Wow, 60 ft. aces. My respect for Cubby, and my rating for a course with a 93 ft. hole, just went up. :p :D :rolleyes:

Last edited:
As someone who's never thrown an ace, I'm a lot more interested in the Vibram birdie events. I've read plenty of ace race reviews where the winner had two aces - sounds unfulfilling to me.

I loved Ace Race last year. I wouldn't mind a new putter.. Or an Understable mid range. I guess I would prefer a Mid-Range but putters are always fun. Pro-D & Esp for Mids and Pro-D & Elite-Z for mids.. That'd be the bomb!

Player package should be cool this year.

I am honestly just so anxious for the 2012 event. I loved it so much last year. I mean I sucked and was one of the worst at the event.. But guess what? I had so much fun!! Just being able to go out to the course, get a hell of a deal, try out some brand new discs, and hang out with some other disc golfers.. What a day.

I'm hoping for something buzzz like since they plan on dropping it at the end of the year :D:popcorn:
who wants to buy some z buzzzs?

Last edited: