• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Southern California May Meet

Lolz at "where is your search function now?"

Next year's event is gonna be great and it will definitely be worth your time to attend.
I want to try to get a huge chunk of campground M reserved so that we kind of have the run of the place.

It would be awesome to get a good majority of the campground. Let's face it, the last thing a group of DGCR folks need is a bunch of kids at that playground :p. I'm surprised the boy scouts didn't have more to say last time.

Yeah, Casitas is a good time, too. I will definitely maybe attend this one, so when I huck a disc into the poison oak somebody can yell "Where is your search function now?"

Nonetheless, camped up at Sky High last week.
Number of rangers that drove by: 0
Number of other groups on the course: 3
Number of other campers near our site: 0

And this is why we love Sky High!

Go Lake Casitas!!!

lol
Derp.

There's, like, two PO holes and I am already starting eradication teams.

Last edited:
MAN!!! That sounds like a Happy Hucking, Fantastic Plastic, Camping Out, Good Time. Everybody bring extra plastic for a super swap meet.

Ok, so I've messaged everyone from CA, NV and AZ, which is, sad to say, only about 600 members.
I want next years event to be bigger and better!
If anyone has any friends or members from other states that you think could make it out, please let them know.
And if there is anything you'd like to see, or have suggestions, please post them here! :hfive:

I'll take a look at being able to come down next time since I couldn't go last time.

I'm not to crazy for this place. too many bushes that swallow your disc and a little level ground would be nice too.

^NOOB!!........it will only make you a better player....Its not all about Discin either, Hang out and Drink BEERS!!

Sweet! It'll be better by far next year! Two round tourney on Saturday! Custom stamped discs! More organization! Fun Fun Fun!

I'm not to crazy for this place. too many bushes that swallow your disc and a little level ground would be nice too.

Casitas Rules, and you know it! :p

^NOOB!!........it will only make you a better player....Its not all about Discin either, Hang out and Drink BEERS!!

HowardB is only kidding about the n00b thing.... ;)
Seriously though, the meet is as much about playing disc golf as it is about meeting very cool people and having a kick ass time!

Sweet! It'll be better by far next year! Two round tourney on Saturday! Custom stamped discs! More organization! Fun Fun Fun!

Casitas Rules, and you know it! :p

HowardB is only kidding about the n00b thing.... ;)
Seriously though, the meet is as much about playing disc golf as it is about meeting very cool people and having a kick ass time!

KIDDING!!...No im not!!....well ok, sure i am...Just get out and play, FUN...FUN...FUN....NUFF SAID!!

I will be attending this "Mayhem" Event without the burden of the family this time. You have seen the reserved nmbrs having to go back to a hotel room with an expectant wife and kids to greet me. Prepare to experience the unreserved, Reckless, inebriated, Just plain sexy nmbrs. Hope to see you there.

Maybe an Apoth sighting?

I will be attending this "Mayhem" Event without the burden of the family this time. You have seen the reserved nmbrs having to go back to a hotel room with an expectant wife and kids to greet me. Prepare to experience the unreserved, Reckless, inebriated, Just plain sexy nmbrs. Hope to see you there.

Maybe an Apoth sighting?

:thmbup: Awesome. I'll be making the trip out again for sure. March was such a great time, I can't wait to get back out there.

There sure as hell better be an Apoth present. Who's **** are we gonna break? :p