• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Southern California May Meet

I will be attending this "Mayhem" Event without the burden of the family this time. You have seen the reserved nmbrs having to go back to a hotel room with an expectant wife and kids to greet me. Prepare to experience the unreserved, Reckless, inebriated, Just plain sexy nmbrs. Hope to see you there.

Maybe an Apoth sighting?

:thmbup: Awesome. I'll be making the trip out again for sure. March was such a great time, I can't wait to get back out there.

There sure as hell better be an Apoth present. Who's **** are we gonna break? :p

I love you guys! :hfive:

I am stoked. If one of my friends ends up coming along, the plan is to hit a course in each state on the way out. Hell if I cam by myself again I may try the same thing.

Either way I can't wait and I'm counting down the days until the campsites become available to reserve.

Come on sillybizz, if i can make it...

I am stoked. If one of my friends ends up coming along, the plan is to hit a course in each state on the way out. Hell if I cam by myself again I may try the same thing.

Either way I can't wait and I'm counting down the days until the campsites become available to reserve.

Come on sillybizz, if i can make it...

You rock! Can't wait to play/chill with you again!!! :hfive:
November 3rd is the first day we can reserve... I'll keep everyone posted/updated on how/where/what sites we should reserve! ;)

You rock! Can't wait to play/chill with you again!!! :hfive:
November 3rd is the first day we can reserve... I'll keep everyone posted/updated on how/where/what sites we should reserve! ;)

:thmbup: I can't wait to get back to the left coast. Hopefully I'll be able to spend a couple days before or after the meet around LA and hit up the courses that I have yet to play.

Yeah keep us updated on what site we should get and I will reserve one asap.

So you're saying I can't.

:\

I'll amend my statement.
As long as you don't hit ME in the face with a bag of chips twice in a row, you're good.
Also, it can't be Apothecary either... he may still be sore over the whole "CTP/Lantern" thing and I don't want to further upset him. He's still sore and bitter over the banning.
No randoms either... they might not understand our brand of drunken humor.

You know how we do it..... :p

song-chart-memes-bag-chips.jpg

Yay, Zenny is going to be there too!!!

Latest posts