• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Southern California May Meet

He'll be there for sure!
How about you?!?!???!!?!?!?

I am planning on it. It's so far away from now so I can't say for certainty whether or not something will come up but in all likeliness I will be there. I can't wait to meet all of you! :)

I am planning on it. It's so far away from now so I can't say for certainty whether or not something will come up but in all likeliness I will be there. I can't wait to meet all of you! :)

I really hope you can make it. Barring a natural disaster I'll be there too :hfive: and I can't ****ing wait.

Try to make it happen my friend... it's gonna be rad! :thmbup:

I really hope you can make it. Barring a natural disaster I'll be there too :hfive: and I can't ****ing wait.

This lady knows what's up! :hfive:

I am already so excited for this trip. I've got some plans laid out, the plan is to take a few days getting out there this time and hit a course in each state. I'm going to reserve all my hotels and campsites starting in November with the campsite at Casitas.

Hopefully this time my trip will have twice the golf half the cops. :doh:

I am already so excited for this trip. I've got some plans laid out, the plan is to take a few days getting out there this time and hit a course in each state. I'm going to reserve all my hotels and campsites starting in November with the campsite at Casitas.

Keep me updated on that portion of your trip... I might drive out and meet you somewhere along the way! ;)

Hopefully this time my trip will have twice the golf half the cops. :doh:

Damn, this is the one weekend I cannot make it. It's the final tourney for Shasta Series and it's at my home course so I cannot miss it. Hope all you have fun, I'll send a cardboard cutout of myself and you guys can put it at tournament central.

Damn, this is the one weekend I cannot make it. It's the final tourney for Shasta Series and it's at my home course so I cannot miss it. Hope all you have fun, I'll send a cardboard cutout of myself and you guys can put it at tournament central.

Too bad Mike, but we understand! This will hopefully become an annual event so there's always 2013! :p

Please send pics of cardboard cutout so we can determine what division to place it in.

Yes, I was the only one to check on Old Man Poth last time.

Too bad Mike, but we understand! This will hopefully become an annual event so there's always 2013! :p

Well I know that I'm only one person but i would be great in 2013 if it was the second weekend in May because Shasta Series is always the first weekend of the month. I know you cannot cater to just one sorry sap but I want to beat all of you Socal folks so badly.
I usually play AMs but I'm pretty sure the cutout plays in advanced, he kicks my a** every time.

Yes, I was the only one to check on Old Man Poth last time.

:( :gross: :doh:

Well I know that I'm only one person but i would be great in 2013 if it was the second weekend in May because Shasta Series is always the first weekend of the month. I know you cannot cater to just one sorry sap but I want to beat all of you Socal folks so badly.
I usually play AMs but I'm pretty sure the cutout plays in advanced, he kicks my a** every time.

Mike, we SoCal peeps aim to please. We'll figure something out for ya... :p

And don't worry, we'll put that damn cutout in it's place! :)

I will be purchasing some of those "Sparkle Discs" when I volunteer down at the Worlds.

I think one will be Framed with a pic of the winner with it, Autographed of course.

I also think that this framed pic will be raffled, Won, or other wised presented, to an attendee at Snappyfingers discretion.

I think that it will kind of look like this.

Final9pics018.jpg

I will be purchasing some of those "Sparkle Discs" when I volunteer down at the Worlds.

I think one will be Framed with a pic of the winner with it, Autographed of course.

I also think that this framed pic will be raffled, Won, or other wised presented, to an attendee at Snappyfingers discretion.

I think that it will kind of look like this.

Final9pics018.jpg

You and I will come up with something cool, and we'll make sure it goes to someone who is truly deserving!

Wow that is awesome. You rock man.

Seriously Curtis, you freakin' rock! I still can't thank you enough for all that you did this year! :hfive:

Here a pic of the way cool dye of my logo that Apoth did as part of my 2011 artwork fees. Awesome!

6046214186_5a9bd47fd4_z.jpg

Latest posts