• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Southern California May Meet

Man! I can't make it out on these dates... My little ones in little league baseball, wont be able to for a couple more years. I would however like to order a shirt if possible.... You gonna get any in 4X? Let me know costs... shipping, etc. Thanks. Awesome job putting this whole thing together snappy fingers!

Heading out to the car rental place now. Hopefully I can make it up to Casitas tonite. If not I'll be there bright and early tomorrow morning! :D

Checked the weather today and it looks like it's going to be beautiful all weekend! :thmbup:

Camping at Point Mugu State Park tonight, will be up at Casitas tomorrow. I'm shooting to leave here around 11:00, but that probably means around noon at least. I'll see whoever shows tomorrow.

i will be there today for 2 rounds and lunch

I was just stoked to throw back to back aces on Friday and hang out with friends. The grilled rib eyes at Snappyfingers camp site were the bomb

I wish I was there with everyone. :(

Say wha? I missed the ribeye lol I had a great weekend thanks again for the good times and great disc golf! Wish you coulda been there bizz! I will def be back next year, maybe move there before then :p

Had a great weekend and the weather was awesome. Played two fun rounds on Saturday with the DGCR crew and camped out Saturday night. It was great to meet Roadtripstuff and the Ohio ladies along with Snappyfingers. Always great to see the local Ventura crew including Zenbot, Ventura Tom, Terminaut, Donnieharko and others. Will post photos later.

Had a great weekend and the weather was awesome. Played two fun rounds on Saturday with the DGCR crew and camped out Saturday night. It was great to meet Roadtripstuff and the Ohio ladies along with Snappyfingers. Always great to see the local Ventura crew including Zenbot, Ventura Tom, Terminaut, Donnieharko and others. Will post photos later.

Great meeting you too! Had a blast and thanks for the good company!

Still thinking about the great weekend, left Moab today and we're staying in Denver tonight. Thanks again gor the great golf and camping.

Last edited:
Had a blast guys. Chris thanks for being a great host once again, and thanks for the awesome schwag and discs. Tom thanks to you as well for putting up some great plastic, love the Buzzz.

It was also great to meet and hang out with you Suzette. Getting to throw with great female players doesn't come around too often for us, so we definitely enjoyed the chance at that. Also thanks for the sweet, sweet plastic. Those Bosses will be on the wall for sure, we absolutely love them.

Latest posts