• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Fantasy Disc Golf League

thanks Baily. lol yeah i thought Pete was a great Pic but everyone has a few bad rounds. You are right today is monving day. Let's go Pete!!!!

This really isn't Pete's home turf. He is from the White Mountains, so there is a big adjustment he has to make. Massive elevation change (which changes the stability of discs), and he is a much better player in the woods. He is a beast at home, I speak from experience. He has shredded me a few times. Additionally, he just had a baby, well his wife did anyway. I don't think he has been able to practice much between all the snow at home and the new born.

This really isn't Pete's home turf. He is from the White Mountains, so there is a big adjustment he has to make. Massive elevation change (which changes the stability of discs), and he is a much better player in the woods. He is a beast at home, I speak from experience. He has shredded me a few times. Additionally, he just had a baby, well his wife did anyway. I don't think he has been able to practice much between all the snow at home and the new born.
true that!

FWIW, Pete is one of my favorite people to play with. One of the nicest, most genuine people you will ever meet.

Schusterick 1.2 1st Place (100 * 1.2 = 120)
Feldberg 6th Place(95)
Wysocki 1st Place(100)
Brathwaite 5th Place(96)
Nichols 32th Place (69)

480 :thmbup:

Schusterick 1.2 1st Place (100 * 1.2 = 120)
Feldberg 6th Place(95)
Wysocki 1st Place(100)
Brathwaite 5th Place(96)
Nichols 32th Place (69)

480 :thmbup:

That's awesome!
My DD boy Blazek needs to advance the last round. Glad he made it to round 4.

What kind of score are we going to need to make it in the top 8? 450+ or higher maybe?

I can't believe I pulled Schusterick out of my lineup and replaced him with Wysocki...

EDIT: YES! I must have made a last minute change! I did have Schusterick :D

middle of the pack for my first fantasy tournament, Not that bad. had Mcbeth as my captain but pulled him when i thought his knee was jacked and my fifth pick under performed big time. I am ready for texas. bring it.