• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Inbounds InFlight Guide Giveaway...

I've been trying to get my girlfriend into disc golf and I think the guide would really help me explain discs and flight pattern to her etc, plus the guide just looks awesome anyway. thanks for the opportunity.

Being new to DGCR and while attempting to put together a new bag I think this guide will help me in narrowing down the molds I will like to try out.

I was just thinking. You see I don't own a cell phone. Nearly all other disc golfers can access the inbounds web site right after taking their four important calls during the round. They have access to the guide at all times, whereas I do not. This is a simple, ludditinian solution to my anti technology stance.

I prefer not to be on my phone on the course.... so let's get that guide semt my way :D

A: Don't pick me, I'd squee for a few minutes but then have it gather dust somewhere.

B: Thanks for the great site, it's really a superb tool to compare discs before deciding what to spend my cash on next. So, keep up the good work. :)

C: If you ever feel like offering the book as a PDF, I'd most def get it for my tablet. Even if I had to enter a free giveaway constest to do so. ;)

It all boils down to promoting the greatest sport on Earth. With the 2013 Inbounds InFlight Guide on my desk, everyone at work will ask about it (oh how engineers love charts and stats!!!). I can't think of a better resource for introducing flight characteristics to a large group of potential players. That's why it has been a bookmark on my computer since its debut.

I will pick the first winner this friday!! Then pick another winner for the next 3 fridays. I will send you a PM if you are thye winner. THANKS!! and it's not to late to enter.

Pick me, pick me...

I'm over 50, just starting out in DG and trying to get my wife and daughter interested in it so that we can all enjoy an outdoor activity together as a family. This guide would be so instrumental in helping me to get all of our bags set up properly, avoid a lot of frustration and save a lot of time and money.

Thanks for your consideration.

Old Dog

Pick me of course!

If I'm going to lose my job and my marriage over this silly addiction, I think I should as least be armed with all the tools necessary to succeed at the sport. An InFlight Guide will help soothe the pains away. :doh: :confused:

ScottyLove
Tournament Director 2013 Jefferson City Open

Hello, and thanks for the chance to win this fabulous guide.

I am a frequent user of the Inbounds Inflight website charts and it is a very useful tool to determine if I might like a disc or not. I am a research hound and love looking stuff up and comparing things. It's a logical brain type thing. Having the book would make things easier on the fly at the store while looking at discs, as my cell phone does not get good service in the area I am in. I do most my research at work on break. Myself and my wife just got into disc golf this past July and we play on average 2-3 times a week. We recently started to her son (my step son) interested in playing. Being a teen running around chasing girls, his interest level isn't there like ours, but he has come up once a week with us for the past 2 weeks since being introduced. My daughter is also interested and when she comes up to visit in the summer, will probably be hooked also. Currently we have about 22 discs and we keep adding to it. We already have favorites and ones that we probably will not use again, but we love to try discs out. Most our discs where purchased before I found this site and the Inbounds Inflight site so we kind of just threw darts and tried some. Since then we have been able to make more intelligent choices by posts here and by the Inbounds Inflight website.

Thanks again for the chance to win this guide.

This fall we're finishing construction on a course I designed/built at Rainy River Community College in International Falls, MN. People all over town are excited and looking to get involved in the sport, but have no idea where to start, and have no idea what to buy. The nearest course is 2 hours away, so disc selection is a completely foreign concept. The college is starting a club to promote the sport in the community and they are looking for ways to educate and support the beginner population (which is every single person in town). With a non-manufacturer specific flight guide in their hands, I believe they will be much more effective at talking to people and helping them buy discs that will get them started in the sport we all love!

I want a 2013 Inbounds InFlight Guide in order to find the perfect disc to take me on a journey, to show me the path, hyzering and anhyzering through trees shrubs bushes and rocks, gliding effortlessly and elegantly over dirt sand gravel and grass, hyzer flip soaring over rivers creeks and oceans for thousands of feet, perfectly fighting and riding the head tail and cross winds that it will meet, and then softly landing at the perfect height angle speed and spin, to my target which was unseen from the start point, but I knew was always there, and then this perfect disc signals me with success of reaching Our goal, as I hear the symphony of rattling chains.

I should receive this guide because I have two dividers and a putter pouch in my bag, but I only have putters, mids, and drivers...which has caused me to have an empty spot in my bag behind the last divider. The only thing that could possibly fill this hole in my heart...err....bag would be a shiny new InFlight guide. From there on out, I would only buy discs that color coordinate with said guide, creating a certain type of utopia never before found in the realm of disc golf bags.

Pick me...you know you want to see this colorful collage plastic and knowledge cohabiting under a sunny Wisconsin sky.

Latest posts