• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Memorial Championship

I know ive said this before but i need some stuff while someone is there if they would get with me via pm please and thanks!!! Also if anyone see WHITE ESP NUKE SS's I will buy any and all cash on demand instantly!
2012 or 2013 esp nuke ss (prefer NON-DYE MAX ONES)

Word id love to purchase someones player pack if they are willing to sell.

I may be able to help you out. When tournament time gets closer, let me know what it is that you want. Admittedly, most of my time and energy right now is being focused on preparing for the tournament, but I can probably visit the flymart for you.

I want some goodies if someone will get them for me i can pay cash $$$$

I can help out Birdman. Shoot me a pm and we can figure things out.

I need to purchase someones ti nuke ss!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WILL SELL ME ONE DURING THE EVENT!!!

I know ive said this before but i need some stuff while someone is there if they would get with me via pm please and thanks!!! Also if anyone see WHITE ESP NUKE SS's I will buy any and all cash on demand instantly!
2012 or 2013 esp nuke ss (prefer NON-DYE MAX ONES)

Dude, really?

Dont know WHO to pm no one has said they would hook it up.......Ive been waiting for someone to pm me and say they could help me out once someone does there will be no need to post here. Sorry if i upset anyone looking for plastic pretty sure the memorial starts this weekend could be wrong.

Last edited:
Dont know WHO to pm no one has said they would hook it up.......Ive been waiting for someone to pm me and say they could help me out once someone does there will be no need to post here. Sorry if i upset anyone looking for plastic pretty sure the memorial starts this weekend could be wrong.

The memorial is next weekend. Starts on 2/27

Judging by post 145, The Hammer and Big Weekend might be two places to start.

The Fountain Hills fair is this weekend. Most of the holes will be unplayable, and the rest of the course is sure to be packed with pedestrians/tourists. Do yourself a favor and practice at Vista.

The Fountain Hills fair is this weekend. Most of the holes will be unplayable, and the rest of the course is sure to be packed with pedestrians/tourists. Do yourself a favor and practice at Vista.

Thanks, will definitely be going to Vista on Sunday then.

I'll probably be playing the Memorial layout at Vista on Sunday afternoon. If anyone wants a local tour guide, or to do a DGCR group round, feel free to join me. I'm thinking around 1:00 starting on regular hole 12/Memorial hole 1, right by Spinners.

Figured I should take a before and after of my main Destroyers for posterity in case some of them don't find there way home from AZ.

Some procured through this site and other means necessary.

Only guest disc is my nastiest Poppy Purple Icon Cannon.
IMG_5356_zps7865b058.jpg

Latest posts