• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

Me too, it's like the stream went dead.

yeah that also will happen again when the round ends. you will be shot back tot the start and then have to find you place again. this has been issue for year or two.

My advice is everyone get on twitter and just hammer them. get your voice heard they can't understand how bad it really is because they are watching it live in person. i don't think they get it.

My advice is everyone get on twitter and just hammer them. get your voice heard they can't understand how bad it really is because they are watching it live in person. i don't think they get it.

You think they're not aware of the issues? They were posting on the facebook chat throughout the round that they were aware of the issues and they were working on fixing them as best they could. I would bet at least a couple of the times that the stream dropped during the broadcast, it was them more or less rebooting. Now that the round is over, they can really go to work trying to fix the issues and get things going right for the next round.

Technology isn't perfect. Things go wrong even with the best laid plans. I'm sure they're working as hard as they can to get things working right. "Hammering" them on twitter or facebook probably won't accomplish a whole lot (except maybe to allow you to blow off steam).

The way to voice your concerns is not buy future broadcasts.

There is a reason I didn't purchase it. For years when it was free, I would randomly donate if it was a good day of coverage or what not, but most of the time I was left thinking " I would NEVER pay for this"

If there it's close going to the final 9, then I might pony up the money to watch Saturday. But I don't care to pay to see round 3.

I think it is important that they hear it from multiple people. But not be extremely rude about it. "Hammer" them with volume, not rudely. Crazy said multiple times during the broadcast that they wanted to hear our comments

You think they're not aware of the issues? They were posting on the facebook chat throughout the round that they were aware of the issues and they were working on fixing them as best they could. I would bet at least a couple of the times that the stream dropped during the broadcast, it was them more or less rebooting. Now that the round is over, they can really go to work trying to fix the issues and get things going right for the next round.

Technology isn't perfect. Things go wrong even with the best laid plans. I'm sure they're working as hard as they can to get things working right. "Hammering" them on twitter or facebook probably won't accomplish a whole lot (except maybe to allow you to blow off steam).

I would agree but this happens every time.

Thats all well and good. but this isnt the first time the coverage has been ****ty. and im still pissed about having to pay more after I already bought in for their LIFETIME membership. does anyone know what I get for my lifetime membership??

the lifetime membership makes you eligible for prizes, that's all. you still will need to pay the future cost for specific events

But EVERY. SINGLE. BROADCAST. is practically unwatchable. Their past 2 broadcasts suffered from not only a bad stream (struggling video, 10 second difference between audio and video, unwanted refreshing) but also poor commentating, missing shots, constant self promotion, and prize giveaways every 5 seconds.

It seems to me the subscriptions for these broadcasts that they are getting aren't going towards improving the broadcasts. I say this only because the broadcasts haven't improved.

I know streaming a live event is not the easiest thing to do. If you're going to charge people for the service, then you need to actually provide the service.

well if you always mess up maybe they need to know how bad it is. i mean have some ****ing pride in what you make! I would love for them to be sucessful and be able to watch it. i was horrified when i found out it was another disc golf planet tv production. simply horrified because i knew it would fail! I knew it from watching and thinking they would get it right time after time after time......but they don't!!!! PROVE ME WRONG DISC GOLF PLANET. so i can actually watch it.

The way to voice your concerns is not buy future broadcasts.

There is a reason I didn't purchase it. For years when it was free, I would randomly donate if it was a good day of coverage or what not, but most of the time I was left thinking " I would NEVER pay for this"

If there it's close going to the final 9, then I might pony up the money to watch Saturday. But I don't care to pay to see round 3.

This is what i feel like. I would pay if it was watchable. IF

They need to all get fired. i would not get paid if i made stuff like this.

so that puts Cam one off the lead?

any idea when the afternoon round starts?

The PDGA board thought that this venture was worth funding (payed $30K to DGPtv). If you're upset, you might also want to let the PDGA board of directors know how you feel, and whether or not you believe the PDGA should be funding them.

Any idea when the next round will start?

Latest posts