• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Deep In The Game US Tour Thread

Any chance of a stop in Southwestern Ohio?

If there is a local organizer that could at least meet the minimum it's a possibility. To be candid, Avery has already been inundated with more requests than he can physically fulfill, so the onus will be on the local clubs, courses, pro shops, etc. to organize and show a large demand...that would give you the best chance to get a local stop added.

If not - Louisville, KY is already on the schedule so grab some friends and carpool!

Im signed up and pumped

ATL is on fire! 1/3rd full already!

Just got off the phone with Avery and we dialed in the Albuquerque, NM stop!

Excellent, hope you get a great turnout! Wish I could be there to meet and experience that one, but I won't be joining them on the road until Texas :\

Signed up for Charlotte.

I fully expect after Avery's expert advice I'll be able to sink every putt and push my throw from 325 to 600. :D

Signed up for Charlotte.

I fully expect after Avery's expert advice I'll be able to sink every putt and push my throw from 325 to 600. :D

Clearly...and if he can't teach you that we'll just petition to remove his world title ;)

Also for any that haven't seen the thread - Chainchaser is doing an interview with Avery coming up, so if anybody has questions for the man himself pop over to that thread and submit!

My wife and I are both signed up for the stop in Dallas. I can't wait! Did anyone go to the first one? How did it go?

I see the tour ends in CA in May, without cruising up 5 to OR & WA. Really thought OR would get a stop, considering there's a big to-do happening in Portland this summer.

I organized the Albuquerque clinic for Simon and Avery that was held yesterday. Great information. I highly recommend anyone attend who has one in their area. Good feedback from an experienced teacher like Avery. Simon is excellent as well with explaining and demonstrating the finer points of the game. They both have different teaching approaches and it serves the participants well. It can help every level of golfer from newbie to 1000 rated.

I organized the Albuquerque clinic for Simon and Avery that was held yesterday. Great information. I highly recommend anyone attend who has one in their area. Good feedback from an experienced teacher like Avery. Simon is excellent as well with explaining and demonstrating the finer points of the game. They both have different teaching approaches and it serves the participants well. It can help every level of golfer from newbie to 1000 rated.

I'll be at the Dallas event tomorrow, glad it sounds like it's a good clinic! What was the special DITG disc that they had for the event?

Anyone on here going the madison event tomorrow? If so I am looking to chat with someone about an opportunity you to make a little cash by picking up a disc or two from Avery and Simon for me. Send me a PM if that is something you would be willing to do!

Anyone on here going the madison event tomorrow? If so I am looking to chat with someone about an opportunity you to make a little cash by picking up a disc or two from Avery and Simon for me. Send me a PM if that is something you would be willing to do!
Simon is in Switzerland this week.