• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Masters Cup (NT)

Just watched the CCDG preview and it was great. Would love to pay that course some day. The video got me excited to see the tournament coverage. As always great commentary CCDG

They appear to have fixed the hole numbers in live scoring. Wysocki really did get a 2 on I-5. I've heard of long upshots going in for 2 before, but he only had about a 40' putt. I would have liked to see that drive.

Last edited:
They appear to have fixed the hole numbers in live scoring. Wysocki really did get a 2 on I-5. I've heard of long upshots going in for 2 before, but he only had about a 40' putt. I would have liked to see that drive.

That's great, even better is we get to see it because CCDG was there filming and plans to have it up by tomorrow! That's exciting.

Hopefully this doesn't come across as a dumb question, but...

Is there a Fly Mart there? I have a friend in the area on business, and he just showed up to Dela. I was hoping to have him look through some stacks for me. Anyone?

First round footage is up on the CCDG's YouTube. On mobile so I can't link it. Get on it people! Chromecasting it on the big TV when I get back from a family lunch. Woo!

Is this one of those rotating NT events?

All I will say is that Delaveaga (is that a misspelling of De la Vega, a Spanish surname?) looks like a tremendous course to play.

After watching the footage of the first round and previous years it's going on my must play list. Following the live scoring for the MPO and FPO top cards. Someone is having one hell of a round today.

Is this one of those rotating NT events?

All I will say is that Delaveaga (is that a misspelling of De la Vega, a Spanish surname?) looks like a tremendous course to play.

I think its always played at Dela.

Looks like McBeth carded a -9 today to take the lead at -15 while Lizotte shot -11, likely putting them both on the lead card for the final day. I'm interested to see what kind of lines Simon is throwing on this course.

I was on Simons card today. He wasn't so much driving different lines, but he was hitting every single putt. He had a few 60+ birdie putts that I wouldn't even consider running.