• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

Was watching the last Paul McBeth Diaries video, from the KCWO and noticed this-

41ecRwX.jpg

That's my disc, CTP on the hole. Suck it Paul.

Congrats on getting the same score.

IMO a golden age of DGCR was a year or so ago when Paul was posting on here ten times a day. Even though times have changed it's still great to have him here in whatever quantity. Good luck in Leicester this weekend.

Have you found that deli down around the corner in Worcester? You must have by now.

Two of Maines best young players here Tyler and Cooper. Tyler got top 15 at vibram last year and is tied at 23rd after rnd 1 this year. These two are consistently putting 1000 rated rounds up in the events up here this year. Both could problably land a smaller disc company sponsorship with their growing resume's but are kinda picky about what they throw and I suspect aren't exactly looking to the small companies.

Are we allowed to talk about what's in the vids jake?

Edit: lol didn't realize I put the frowny face on there. That makes it a bit schizo

TCP Springles @ Apex Nature Park

TCP Springles moved to the TCP YouTube page - here is the updated link...

Latest posts