• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

I like when I stumble upon a yet unseen trove of videos that have escaped me. (or a disc golf search on YT) maybe it's just me that's missed these, though I think one of their slo mo composites was on the prior video thread in 2012.

Channel: " loksupoksu"
Good tourney and round coverage, well edited. I'm taking it that loksupoksu is perhaps finish for "locamovies" which shows up in some of the titles?

Anyway, a little trove of videos that escapes the usual english based YTube search for "Disc Golf"
Anyone know much about the source team? Any crossover with the lgcm group?

I played with Dollar the first round, and I was kinda surprised by how nice of a guy he is. I didn't really know what to expect, but he was a super nice guy. On my top ten most fun rounds of golf i've played. And that thumber is ridiculous.

Well now we know what it takes for McBeth to bogey(or worse) on consecutive holes.... an act of God.
That rain was ridiculous, and he still won going away.

Final 9

Also, is it just me, or does the course used in rounds 1 and 3 seem poorly designed? It seems like there are a lot of holes with no good line, where a lot of luck is needed to reach the pin.

As someone who plays the Hambrick course 3-4 times a week, I'd say it's just you. A few holes are a bit overgrown but it helps to realize that the pine trees on 10-15 are about as old as the course. As for the letter holes in the pines (C-E), there are plenty of lines if you play the holes enough. I usually birdie 2 out of 3, maybe half the time all 3 of them.