• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Roosters on board as Eagle Sponsor for local business

You have to check out this restaurant while in town - in fact if you come Wednesday for lunch and show your PDGA card you will get 10% off!

Roosters is on Three Springs Road on the way towards Griffin Park (and the KOA) - and should have the outside bar open by then as well!

Biggest Wings in Town

Attachments

• Roosters logo.JPG
    Roosters logo.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 2
Wolf Discs coming to flymart

Lavon Wolfe, PDGA#580 is loading up his tables with prodigy discs for you to unload for him.

Attachments

• wolf logo.JPG
    wolf logo.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 10
LEGACY is in th house!

Look to the latest and greatest Legacy discs and talk to the owners at the flymart - and watch for more announcements to come from this great west coast disc manufacture!

Attachments

• Legacy logo.JPG
    Legacy logo.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 4
Best Rack in town: Cue Time

Cue Time on Three Springs Road is on board as a local Eagle Sponsor - light menu and full bar - look for some disc golf player's specials coming soon!

Attachments

• cue time logo.JPG
    cue time logo.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 3
Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks to Hilton Garden Inn for becoming a hotel sponsor . . . great location behind BW3s and near Nat's

"We have reserved some rooms at $89.00 per night. Any players wanting
to stay will need to call the hotel at 270 781 6778.
The group code is DISKG and the players will need that to get the rate."

Sunking Doubles details

Come play the longest running pre-events in BG Am history; Sun King Doubles, now in our 12th year!

Wednesday (4/22) & Thursday (4/23) at both Keriakes and Lovers Lane

$50/Team
-Each player receives (3) disc Trilogy players pack valued at $50!
-Top 20% of field receives SK voucher payout -Option to buy extra discs/players packs

Can't make the Sun King Doubles or just want to get one of the sweet players packs? No problem, just order through the registration page!

For more information and to preregister (save $6/team), visit:

www.SKDubsBG.com

Attachments

• sklogo2011.jpg
    sklogo2011.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 4
LEGACY disc plans

Legacy Discs will be holding a test drive of their discs at Hobson Grove Park Thursday . . . come meet Steve and Bamba Rico the founders of the company. They are teaming with Bluegrass Disc Golf and will be at Hobson Grove with their complete line of discs through-out the weekend of competition.

Legacy is also putting together custom stamped BG Discs for your enjoyment.

Join us and Play With Confidence! Legacy Discs

http://www.legacydiscs.com/

Attachments

• Legacy logo.JPG
    Legacy logo.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 3
The Nati Disc Golf pre-event plans

B.Y.O.P. at SouthCentral KY Community & Technical College Thursday April 23 2015

10am - 4pm
FLEX START

DIVISIONS:

Advanced, Intermediate, Women, Mixed Couples - - - -Must have 4 Teams to make Division

FIELD LIMITED TO 100 TEAMS

ENTRY FEE - $40 Per Team

PLAYERS PACK FOR EACH PERSON INCLUDES:
CRYSTAL BUZZZ OS (Custom Stamp)
FULL COLOR MINI
REUSABLE SCORECARD
STICKERS FROM DISCRAFT & THE NATI

50% Payout for Doubles

SIDE GAMES:

$3 each or all 4 for $10

C.T.P. , MINI C.T.P. , MINI LONG DRIVE, PUTTING CONTEST Play as many times as you want but pay each time.

Payouts will be for Discraft Products only and can be picked up at The Nati Disc Golf booth at the Flymart or Players Party.

Attachments

• Nati logo.JPG
    Nati logo.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 2
Innova Big Gun details announced

BIG GUN vs SIMON LIZOTTE (world distance record holder - 863 feet with blizzard boss)

Phil Moore Park - hole 2 tee pad

Thursday 10am - 4pm Test Drive - - BGI GUN Copmpetition - - - Distance Clinic

Friday 6-7pm finals

Attachments

• big gun 2015.jpg
    big gun 2015.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 43
Jameson Inn sponsor hotel

Welcome to the latest local Eagle Sponsor ($250 level) the Jameson Inn and Greenwood Inn

Both are located at exit 22 - indoor pool and more!

Greenwood Hotel: 270-282-8530
The Jameson Inn and Suites: 270-282-7130

be sure to ask for the disc golf rates!

Attachments

• jamison inn.jpg
    jamison inn.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Thanks to Hilton Garden Inn for becoming a hotel sponsor . . . great location behind BW3s and near Nat's

"We have reserved some rooms at $89.00 per night. Any players wanting
to stay will need to call the hotel at 270 781 6778.
The group code is DISKG and the players will need that to get the rate."

I stayed here last year and they were great. Highly recommended.

BIG GUN vs SIMON LIZOTTE (world distance record holder - 863 feet with blizzard boss)

Phil Moore Park - hole 2 tee pad

Thursday 10am - 4pm Test Drive - - BGI GUN Copmpetition - - - Distance Clinic

Friday 6-7pm finals

That's awesome. I won't be missing this... as a spectator

WAIT LIST

The wait list is suspended - no new players may sign up on it.

As openings occur by divisions - players will be invited. When a division has no one on the wait list (MA2 is about there) I will ask the ones at the top of the list still "waiting", if they would like to play in the division with the opening (and if their ratings qualify them).

When you are "invited" from the wait list you have 48 hours to sign up - so please register ASAP or decline if you know you can not make it now.

If you "expire" due to one of the many reasons I have heard your spot is gone already - no mulligans.

There is still openings for a few women to register.

If you are registered, and want to drop, send the TD an e-mail and let me know if you want a refund (until April 6th) or if you want your players' package discs mailed or picked up by a friend.

Getting my travel plans nailed down, its going to be here before we know it. As of now, pending getting the days off work, I plan on being down there from Tuesday until Sunday or Monday. Woot! When is everyone else getting there? Anyone want/need a partner for the Nati and Discraft doubles at the Tech College on Thrusday? I know a few people wanting to get the mixed doubles division going, need 4 teams, so far, if I find a partner I know of at least 3 teams. Or...if anyone knows any of the ladies playing maybe we can get the womens division going to?

Also anyone tent camping at the KOA that might have room for one car and one more person. I have a hammock that'll I'll be throwing in the trees near the back and just need a place to park my car. The folks I planned on camping with aren't going to make it and it seems like a waste to get an entire site to myself. I can of course chip in or provide other goodies for the weekend, firewood, and what not of course.

Latest posts