• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Beaver State Fling presented by Keen Footwear

McBeth broke the cursed playoff with Will. The three prior I know of were the Memorial a few years back, Glass Blown Open and last years USDGC. About time he got over that one. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing his round, if (hopefully) someone was filming the chase card. I'd love to see those back to back Eagles.

Doesn't look like Paul could reel him in

someone posted earlier that Paul looked out of contention. I won't quote it. I'm sure you feel silly enough. ha.

Ill take that :D ... But seriously Paul is in the club house one back.. Will AND Ricky Bogey... That doesn't normally happen. Paul is the ONE person you can't give that second chance to, He is the Closer. I'm sure he walked up to the first playoff hole knowing at some point He would have the chance to finish. In front of a crowd, under pressure he is the Top player. Minus an unlucky skip (The Memorial) and a CRAP load of people walking through his putting line (USDGC). Great Win I'm Stoked for him!

Dude.... did you guys see will and Paul's drives on #9 in the third round? Un freaking real.

Did anyone film Paul or Doss' last round?
PLEASE!!!!!!!

Really been enjoying the CCDG coverage, thank you guys so much for the work you've put in! Really well done videos and great second camera work :thmbup:

Thanks to all the videographers for their awesome work. As others have, I've really been enjoying the CCDG coverage, and I especially appreciate the quick uploads and post commentary. You guys are working your butts off, and it shows! Also, thanks to all the guys and gals doing video work for continually upping the game with extra cameras, new equipment, and for splitting up the cards. It's awesome for us to be able to see both the chase and lead cards!

Thanks to all the videographers for their awesome work. As others have, I've really been enjoying the CCDG coverage, and I especially appreciate the quick uploads and post commentary. You guys are working your butts off, and it shows! Also, thanks to all the guys and gals doing video work for continually upping the game with extra cameras, new equipment, and for splitting up the cards. It's awesome for us to be able to see both the chase and lead cards!

^ This x100. CCDG and Marty killed it this weekend.

HOLY SH$#!!!!! McBeth is just unreal. I can not wait to see this round when CCDG gets it uploaded.

Also HUGE hats off to CCDG. unreal footage!! I honestly think they have the best vids out right now.

HOLY SH$#!!!!! McBeth is just unreal. I can not wait to see this round when CCDG gets it uploaded.

Also HUGE hats off to CCDG. unreal footage!! I honestly think they have the best vids out right now.

I've come to expect nothing less from watching McBeth... and Thanks CCDG, again for the great coverage and fast post times!

Yeah it's almost like we were contractually obligated or something.

Yeah, maybe Innova should stipulate you can ONLY film McBeth, and Prodigy can do the same with Schusterick or whoever they have on the lead card. Who wants to see the whole card, anyway? Forget those other guys...

Nice vids, btw - best picture quality, best camera work/multiple shots, ridiculous turnaround including commentary, etc, and I seriously can't watch anything without commentary anymore, and I blame CCDG for that.

Both of them birdying 1 is amazing, both birdying 2 is a feat beyond amazing. It's too bad there's already a sport called ultimate frisbee ...

Latest posts