• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Memorial Championship- NT

Seems like he's hitting weak side chains a lot. Don't know if it's just his aim or something else. Even the putts he's making seem to hit that side.

Still putts way better than I ever will, so who am I to talk?

At his level have to compare him to Ricky and Paul not too any of us. Even big Jerm was knocking down some long putts. If Will had his putting game locked down like the others he would still be on the lead card.

Jerm's putting has improved greatly over the last year or two. Very impressive.

Will's putt is just technically awful. Ive never seen anybody swing their elbow out like that. it does you no good other then adding moving parts that can pull your release off the line. Im sure at this point in Will's career a radical rebuild would be drastic but I dont see how else he can improve

Watching Will throw his H1 is super entertaining. That thing is retarded. Looks more like a shot put then a disc line but he can locate it SO consistently. Its basically the polar opposite of McBeth's thunderbirds

Apparently someone stole McBeth's bag. Holy crap...

Apparently someone stole McBeth's bag. Holy crap...

Yeah that is nuts. In between rounds at the Memorial too... I know he has a lot of seasoned discs, but for the most part he just throws stock plastic and should be able to replace everything in his bag with normal stuff. He'll definitely need to spend the next hour in the field to get used to those discs. That sucks.

bJMhOpu.jpg

I came to confess, I was the second thief at the fountain of poop.

That nuts. Hope it makes it back to him. Lance Armstrong had a bike stolen once, but they A got it back, and B he had a few backups...

If he still dominates it will be only that much more impressive...

Jerm's MENTAL game has improved the most. Easy to notice his change to the leg-swing putt, but his mental sharpness is the most dramatic improvement.

He airs a couple putts on the front 9 in the 2nd round video --- doesn't get frustrated like he used to, and is still cheerleading the rest of the card. Jerm is proof to what Paul has been saying in his vids --- you can have all the arm talent in the world, but to compete at this level, your mental game has to be scalpel sharp.

Yeah that is nuts. In between rounds at the Memorial too... I know he has a lot of seasoned discs, but for the most part he just throws stock plastic and should be able to replace everything in his bag with normal stuff. He'll definitely need to spend the next hour in the field to get used to those discs. That sucks.

This.

While it's horrendous to think about having your bag stolen, especially the best player in the world's bag, he can likely replace most of his discs' flights out of the box, and do so better than any of us mortals could. See above comment on mental strength.

Probably the same conspirator that stole emacs bag at kc worlds in 2010...definitely not cool.

Charlotte. Putting. League.

He is very consistent these days, I've seen lots of doinks off the front from him over the years.

His sidestep putt is definitely working. I learned a walk up putt for league that would work well for 30 footers, and his new putt is kinda similar. Helps to have some momentum when you got a lot of body to get in motion.

I imagine the mental strain of trying to figure out where the F* I put my discs last night, or where they went would screw with me as much as having the wrong discs. Good thing Paul McBeth isn't mortal.

Sidewinder stole McBeth's bag so he can get more data for tracking for players competing with new discs in the bag.

I may joke about him losing, but I truly am angered by this. Paul, sorry this happened to you!

I am with you Sky.. Here's hoping he gets it back before today's round and if not here's hoping he breezes to victory with the Replacements.

Last edited:

Latest posts