• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Memorial Championship- NT

Anyone just watch WPO Final hole? Page won it, val gave the last hole a good go.

The wind is CRAZY

The volunteer didn't take it as a joke. He also didn't like Pat talking **** about his home course. When he asked him to stop Pat told him that the course wasn't good enough for someone of his skill but it was probably fine for average golfers like the volunteer.

Dont know who this guy is or thinks he is but he is a major douche rocket!

This stuff is the reason that volunteers STOP volunteering :doh:.

Its a tough course to play in the wind. And its only likely to get worse. The way those banners were folding it must have looked stronger as well.

weather.com has 17mph gusting to 21. Is it worse than that? IMO, that is not too bad....30mph on up might be considered crazy, maybe even CRAZY

The wind around the lake is always way stronger than the surround areas.

Dont know who this guy is or thinks he is but he is a major douche rocket!

This stuff is the reason that volunteers STOP volunteering :doh:.

Agreed.

If it was a total douche action, It's the same reason I stopped event volunteering. Tired of dealing with the 10% of the people that cause 90% of the problems. They can be relentless.

He has that rep.

If the report is accurate, perhaps pro disc golfers are what is holding back the sport. Not all of them, clearly, but it only takes a few acting like that to leave a strong impression.

FWIW, I am not a "grow the sport" guy. Lots of great courses without too much congestion suits me just fine . . .

FWIW, I am not a "grow the sport" guy. Lots of great courses without too much congestion suits me just fine . . .

Me too!

I cringe when the "grow the sport" crowd rears its ugly head.

I like how the old folks are just milling around the basket on hole 2.

Can someone please teach Will how to putt? :\

How about me? He is not going to miss those 15 footers because he will always have 30 footers that will hit the pole near the bottom and dropins after that :clap:

But hey, McBeth looks like he knows how to putt...as usual :)