• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Memorial Championship- NT

Annnnnnd now we are going to have 10+ pages of discussion about discs that may or may not have hit a spotter.

BIG wim for Jerm. His mental sharpness seems to be the difference, he's not sweating the misses the way he used to, keeping himself focused and positive. Happy for him and for a great tourney, that was fun to watch.

Your going into a playoff now, but how about an interview.

Seriously?!

Yea, pretty awkward there, but I guess you learn from your mistakes. The next time Jerm and McBeth are in a sudden death playoff, he'll leave them alone. :|

Congrats to Charlotte local Big Jerm for the WIN. Also to recent Charlotte visitor in Greg Barsby to sneaking up to a tie for 4th (only heard one profanity from him during the live broadcast!)

There's no discussion even if it hit the spotter. Disc is played from where it lands which was OB. Now if the spotter was a Prodigy employee with soccer skills, then maybe intentional interference could have been called if contact was made. ;)

Spotters should NEVER, NEVER touch a disc if there is any question.

True....but aim4 was saying if the spotter accidentally touched it, that would have prevented it from going in due to his location and the path of the rolling/skipping disc.

Yea, pretty awkward there, but I guess you learn from your mistakes. The next time Jerm and McBeth are in a sudden death playoff, he'll leave them alone. :|

I appreciate the coverage but jeez. That's like trying to interview a kicker before he goes out and attempts a game winning field goal. #lettheplayersplay

I appreciate the coverage but jeez. That's like trying to interview a kicker before he goes out and attempts a game winning field goal. #lettheplayersplay

It's the kind of thing that happens off camera at a televised event (say, a PGA event where there's a playoff). Terry doesn't have that luxury.

Would Paul have won had his bag not been stolen? We'll never know.

Latest posts