• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pro Worlds

The niteize sponsored night round at moraine went off without a hitch. One of the world's sponsors putting on an event that was open to the public and worlds competitors alike.
If you weren't there you missed perfect weather night golf at one of the best courses.

So according to PDGA results only 6 went over 500 ft mark... I guess they measured real life ft instead of DGCR ft :) I mean there are so many here that claim to throw 500+... Ok, maybe the conditions weren't ideal or something.

The distance field had a slight slope up hill. And there was a 10mph left to right cross wind.

Has McBeth ever taken part in distance / long drive events? Or any of the field events?

I think he's said on here (way back) that he doesn't do them especially before big tournies to reduce injuring himself trying to throw as far as he can.

So according to PDGA results only 6 went over 500 ft mark... I guess they measured real life ft instead of DGCR ft :) I mean there are so many here that claim to throw 500+... Ok, maybe the conditions weren't ideal or something.

It wasn't a WFDA distance comp. Had to hit a certain landing area for the throw to count.

No.JohnE McRae. Figured he'd compete for the crown in the Masters division

Got into town today. Looking forward to watching out at Moraine tomorrow!

Just ordered a chromecast - less hastle than the ps3 setup. Looking forward to live coverage and the big screen!!

I've missed seeing JohnE in videos, seems like he hasn't played much at all. What's the reason for sitting out so many big tourneys? Not speaking ill, just miss watching him compete.

Anyone know about Matt Orum? Rumors of going to Latitude and then nowhere to be seen.

Anyone know about Matt Orum? Rumors of going to Latitude and then nowhere to be seen.

I saw Matty O at the fly mart earlier this past week. I was a little confused to see him in a Latitude shirt as my poor memory serves me. Looks ready to play and I believe already has his travel plans to the course figured out. Ha!

I've missed seeing JohnE in videos, seems like he hasn't played much at all. What's the reason for sitting out so many big tourneys? Not speaking ill, just miss watching him compete.

I know he has some injuries that he is working through. One of those is a bad back. I also know that funds are a little tighter this year. Swithing to Latitude is the only reason he was able to do any touring this year. So, a couple of reasons, but still sad to not see him at worlds.

Latest posts