• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pro Worlds

I will have to say, I'm very pleasantly surprised with Hokom's play. I was beginning to think she was going to be a 1 hit wonder, but she still has plenty of game left and tough as freaking nails.

ARG. Lost the video to the final round. Had it paused on DVR mode, wanted to watch the last 5 holes or so... then the page refreshed and the video of today's round is gone :(

ARG. Lost the video to the final round. Had it paused on DVR mode, wanted to watch the last 5 holes or so... then the page refreshed and the video of today's round is gone :(

It should be back up soon. The live video usually gets archived and reappears fairly quickly, typically before the next round begins.

Quick question. Was it round 4 and 5 that McBeth took over?

After round 3 McBeth was 8 strokes behind the lead
After round 4 McBeth was 1 stroke behind the lead
After round 5 Mcbeth was 8 strokes in the lead
After round 6, well, 12 stroke lead with 9 holes to go!

It should be back up soon. The live video usually gets archived and reappears fairly quickly, typically before the next round begins.

i figured it would be back up after converting from live to archive :| i can wait since MPO is only 3 hours away :popcorn:

97 minutes until FPO tee off...hurry up! I'm pissed they aren't covering the Masters finals

What makes you think they won't cover the Masters? I wouldn't be surprised if the MPM finals is close in the last 3-4 holes, they'll show some of that instead of the first couple holes of McBeth's victory lap.

Should be home in time to watch the final nine! hot dang. Cant wait to here what stupid Colorful commentary will becoming out of Crazy Johns mouth.

same exact thing happened to me. I was hoping they would have it archived already so I could catch up before the final 9

EDIT: as soon as I finished posting that, I refreshed the coverage page and it's up!

http://livestream.com/accounts/457188/events/4188597

Last edited:
Would it be possible to put all the Crazy comments in one doc at the end of the event?

watching videos of last years 2014 PDGA Championship finals with Brinster's card in that first round and it was around 6-7 grotesquely unfair spit outs he had.

spit outs that would've/could've/probably put him in contention for last year's PDGA Championships.

good to see this year he's right where he belongs!

What makes you think they won't cover the Masters? I wouldn't be surprised if the MPM finals is close in the last 3-4 holes, they'll show some of that instead of the first couple holes of McBeth's victory lap.

I meant the start...coverage starts after the masters start

Latest posts