• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

Is Locastro wearing a Prodigy shirt? If so, why? Doesn't he own any other clothes?

It's a Fly Life shirt. His own company.

Pretty sure there are some Prodigy branded Fly Life shirts, though. Like the one Koling is wearing.

Trifecta confirmed

P404l9N.jpg

It's a Fly Life shirt. His own company.

Pretty sure there are some Prodigy branded Fly Life shirts, though. Like the one Koling is wearing.

I'd like to pick up a couple Fly Life shirts. I've seen a rasta style dri-fit one. Don't think he has a website for them or anything.

Anyone else a little weirded out by how much rickys used prodigy clothing is selling for on facebook?

1. Sends Ricky used clothes instead of donating them to goodwill
2. Profits

Anyone else a little weirded out by how much rickys used prodigy clothing is selling for on facebook?

I don't have FB. What's the story????

He is selling old used prodigy polos and shorts on an auction page. They are selling for designer clothing prices. ($50 and up iirc)

That goes into the weird/questionable taste/questionable hygeine/questionable value category.
Defintely weirded out.
Maybe if Jeter wore them while hitting #33461, maybe.
Maybe if Jordan wore them while putting up 69pts, maybe.
But Ricky?
He's a nice guy and a heckuva player, but $50 for a used shirt.
Naw......

As bad as the "Trilogy" page is on FB, I think the Prodigy ones are by far the most laughable.

I jokingly bought an entire drawer of socks for my wife one year and wanted to use paypal so I ended up looking on ebay. Searching "girls socks" the related serches were "unwashed socks" and "used socks"

Latest posts