• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

Congratulations to Nate and to Innova. Nate is a gentleman and a fine representative for the upper echelon of the sport. Brilliant move on Innova's part to promote him to the Star Team. Good for both.

These are the kinds of things I like hearing in the disc golf world. I hope I get a chance to meet Nate this year.

I do not follow which Pros are with which companies normally but I had no idea Wysocki was a Prodigy guy. I always associate him with Innova and would not be surprised if he is back with Innova in the future.

So when are we going to hear or not hear about all the changes that might happen? Is Prodigy doing something on New Years Day like their first announcement?

Why doesn't Innova, the largest disc manufacturer, have more top players (in the top ranks) like Prodigy for instance. You always see Paul McBeth banging it out with like 2 or 3 other prodigy guys on the card, and you mix in catrina and Paige in the mix and... Obviously innova has a few of the best, but seems like they would be like the Yankees and buy up most all of the good players, but for some reason Prodigy has allot of the top players (that may or may not be even better with innovas line up of discs)...?

Is Innova stingy, or does prodigy really sell that many discs to keep those top ranked players out of Innovas grasps. I am very interested in this, and really am befuddled by it. :p

Why doesn't Innova, the largest disc manufacturer, have more top players (in the top ranks) like Prodigy for instance. You always see Paul McBeth banging it out with like 2 or 3 other prodigy guys on the card, and you mix in catrina and Paige in the mix and... Obviously innova has a few of the best, but seems like they would be like the Yankees and buy up most all of the good players, but for some reason Prodigy has allot of the top players (that may or may not be even better with innovas line up of discs)...?

Is Innova stingy, or does prodigy really sell that many discs to keep those top ranked players out of Innovas grasps. I am very interested in this, and really am befuddled by it. :p

Innova doesn't need pros to sell discs.

Why doesn't Innova, the largest disc manufacturer, have more top players (in the top ranks) like Prodigy for instance. Is Innova stingy, or does prodigy really sell that many discs to keep those top ranked players out of Innova's grasp. I am very interested in this, and really am befuddled by it. :p
Click on this link and look at all of the teams they sponsor which is as broad as the markets they wish to pursue with equipment sales:
http://www.innovadiscs.com/

marketing strategies and target markets

Latest posts