• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Tourney Videos

7-man doubles tournament at Black Jack:

:|

Ok, so I didn't want to start a thread for it by itself, and it seems like the video section of this site isn't allowing uploads anymore(for a while now, unless I'm doing something wrong).

Anyhoo, here's a bunch of DGCRers that you know and love(or don't) being mortals on an amazing course, dare I say the most vertically challenging in all of Appalachia.
Nice! I just aced hole 15 :D Didn't record that hole because it's a blind basket :doh:

Yup! Sounds better I hope? I did to my untrained ears anyway. I think it sounds a bit better in round 2.

Thanks again!

To my untrained ears, your audio is pretty great; Derek's gets a little iffy at times, and the cell phone going off is a bit unprofessional (I've noticed it in one or two other vids, but it's pretty rare for y'all :thmbup: ), but definitely progress in the right direction. I really enjoy the way you guys commentate the videos, it's a bit more fun than the more "serious" commentary. Not that there's anything wrong with being more serious, but it seems like y'all just have fun with the videos and that's pretty awesome. Stoked for the Round 3 coverage to drop :hfive:

Yup! Sounds better I hope? I did to my untrained ears anyway. I think it sounds a bit better in round 2.

Thanks again!
Yea, you sound much cleaner and more dynamic than before. The extra low frequency pickup causes a little wind pop on your P's(Doesn't help when two of the top players are named Paul, and of course there's Paige Pierce). An extra windscreen would help with that. Your partners mics sound like crap now though.

Iron Hell Final Round - Feldberg, Rico, Moser, Krahn

Round 4 - 2015 Maple Hill Open - Chase Card (Rovere, Schusterick, Koling, Feldberg)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLQb8P85WxY

Yay, it's finally out :hfive: !

Couple of questions. One, mic captured some comments here and there to shots, were you doing any commenting, or was it just the players and caddies, crowd? Two, any chance of doing the player introes without the "player's best putt of the round" spoiler-ish clip? Even though the results are long since in, would like to keep the suspense, especially when it's the first round and/or people swap between rounds (other than Will), so could still get to see who's in the group, but not know whether they'll make their putts.

I would like to see some pre world's video. Player profiles, courses to be played, prizes ect. Maybe not this year but in the near future I hope. Over the past several years video coverage has been going exponential.

Anyway hoping for a great 2015 worlds. I can't imagine any worlds measuring up to that of 2014. I believe that to be the best disc golf I have ever seen.

Best of luck to all of this year's player's.

To my untrained ears, your audio is pretty great; Derek's gets a little iffy at times, and the cell phone going off is a bit unprofessional (I've noticed it in one or two other vids, but it's pretty rare for y'all :thmbup: ), but definitely progress in the right direction. I really enjoy the way you guys commentate the videos, it's a bit more fun than the more "serious" commentary. Not that there's anything wrong with being more serious, but it seems like y'all just have fun with the videos and that's pretty awesome. Stoked for the Round 3 coverage to drop :hfive:

Yeah Derek's gets iffy because Skype. It's annoying but not sure of a better way

The cell phone noise was actually the external mic getting loose, and resting on the body of the camera. When Derek zoomed that noise got passed into mic. Unless you heard a ding, then yeah that was probably one of us forgetting to silence our phones. Our bad.

Thanks on the commentary! :hfive: Round 3 will be out the week after Worlds. It's ready for commentary, but Worlds is coming so no time until after.

Yea, you sound much cleaner and more dynamic than before. The extra low frequency pickup causes a little wind pop on your P's(Doesn't help when two of the top players are named Paul, and of course there's Paige Pierce). An extra windscreen would help with that. Your partners mics sound like crap now though.

Great!

Yeah I noticed the P thing too. That was actually with the mic naked. Any specific wind screen/foam thing I should get to fix that?

lol yeah, and Skype doesn't help with the quality either.

Yeah I noticed the P thing too. That was actually with the mic naked. Any specific wind screen/foam thing I should get to fix that?
The Shure A2WS is specifically made to fit the SM57 although pretty much any generic windscreen would do the job.

Peoples Detour Final Round at Nockamixon - Krahn, Frederick, Madore, Braud, Klein