• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 United States Disc Golf Championship

Off and on. Probably a weak signal in that area. Not sure why they didnt switch cameras on those last upshots. I know, too picky, its free.

It died on me for about 10 seconds, pretty much working fine for me. As well or better as any other smashboxx live stream this year

Yea seems like the signal quality is pretty darn good out there with just a few dead zones. I'm sure today they can make some notes of those zones and hopefully avoid them tomorrow.

Work is so much more tolerable when their is live disc golf on. I'm going to be hating life now that the big events are over for the year.

Epic hover hands over Madison LOL (she is a cute one)

Attachments

• hover.jpg
    hover.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 177
Climo 7 strokes out of 2nd, with a 13 on 13 yesterday. Bogey 6 instead of 13 ties him for 2nd, 3 strokes out of lead.

Climo 7 strokes out of 2nd, with a 13 on 13 yesterday. Bogey 6 instead of 13 ties him for 2nd, 3 strokes out of lead.

I'm sure a lot of guys can say "if I would have gotten an X on hole Y instead of Z I'd be in Q place..."

Nate has played so consistent. Three rounds, three days, -8,-8,-7. Leading by 3. Gotta love the conservative play and consistency. I love an event that you can lay shots up and still be winning.

Are any other YouTube videos going to come out before this thing is over?

Latest posts