• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Memorial Championship presented by Discraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Jerm is off to a hoTT start. Opened up with a turkey. My fantasy picks are struggling, c'mon Jerm!!

Wow, top card looked BAD on hole 1, and scores are pretty bad. That should be a 2 every time for a top pro. Putter over the treeline could not be an easier shot.

Wow, top card looked BAD on hole 1, and scores are pretty bad. That should be a 2 every time for a top pro. Putter over the treeline could not be an easier shot.

There is triple mando, you can't go over the top, but it is a really easy hole.

Anyone know what the orange driver is that Sexton keeps throwing sidearm? He threw it off the tee on holes 3,4 & 5. It doesn't look like one of his pearly Champion Orcs, seems like Star plastic.

Nate looking very good so far. Parked the first 3 holes, looks like with the same disc every time too.

Anyone know what the orange driver is that Sexton keeps throwing sidearm? He threw it off the tee on holes 3,4 & 5. It doesn't look like one of his pearly Champion Orcs, seems like Star plastic.

I'm pretty sure its an Xcal but I could be wrong. I believe he was throwing an orange star Xcal a ton at the USDGC this year

*edit* last year I should say

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts