• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 PDGA membership disc

I've got one of the inertias. I picked up one f the stalkers a while back from one of DDs mystery boxes (before they had their own discs).

Bump. Has anyone heard what the current membership disc is?

mvp-new-member-disc-2018.png

I'm not sure what mold it is though. A light Tesla, or Wave maybe?

Here's the info:

https://www.pdga.com/mvp-disc-sports-supporting-pdga-100k-members-milestone-collectors-edition-discs

Nothing surprises me anymore. I know of at least two sanctioned tournaments I have played that people only signed up for to receive a players pack. One instance a guy played one round and left proudly wearing his new shirt and the other instance the guy did not play because he wanted the stool or shirt given in the players pack.

I would imagine any event would welcome this attitude?? Maybe not but it brings additional dollars to the event and also, they must suck if they only want the gear and don't want to play? If you want to waste your money at my event, I'd be more than happy to take it?? lol

i just joined the other day and i hope it is not a Tesla. I bought one last year to test out and i was not a huge fan. On the plus side I have my first wall hanger.

I just got mine in the mail. 153g Neutron Tesla. My only complaint is that it was quite bent (soft packaging, was stuffed in the mailbox) but it will probably re-bend easily.

Latest posts