• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Prediction Contest - European Masters

MPO
Paul McBeth
Ricky Wysocki
Karl Johan Nybo
Eagle McMahon

FPO
Yes

Bonus 1 - 3 Europeans
Bonus 2 - 6 Eagles
Bonus 3 - Yes
Bonus 4 - Paul McBeth

MPO

Richard Wysocki

Paul McBeth

Nate Doss

Karl Johan Nybo

FPO

Yes, Cat Can!

Bonus 1
3 Europeans

Bonus 2
5 eagles

Bonus 3
No, count Nikko out of the top ten.

Bonus 4

McBeth wins it! ( I am picking Paul for the points sake, I really hope Ricky takes down another one! )

Last edited:
Dang just saw this. too late?

What do you think, Ballingerj44?

I'd be open to letting you make predictions for half points, but that might not be deemed as fair by all, or some, of the other predictors. Either way, I'd be interested to see how much better your prediction ends up being than the rest of ours.

(spoiler alert) We WILL have intentionally delayed predictions for at least one future event.

Paul is slaying the course and the comp. and needs three birdies(over four holes) to tie Eagle's course record -11(set the day before(?)).

Is it safe to say Ricky is the best player in the world right now yet? I think so.

Anybody know how many Eagles there were, other than Eagle?

Anybody know how many Eagles there were, other than Eagle?

There were 4, and I picked 5...so close:p.

Here is a link to the hole stats, it is on the Live Scoring page but you scroll all the way to the bottom to get the stat round totals and the full event totals on how the course played.

http://www.discgolfworldtour.com/live/

Other answers:

Catrina DID NOT play her rating or above for the full event.

2 Euros made the top ten.

Nikko Failed to make the top ten ( I knew he would ).

Ricky won. of course!

Last edited:
Other answers:

Catrina DID NOT play her rating or above for the full event.
That's not what the OP said:
"FPO" - Will Catrina Allen (the only lady competing that I know of) compile round ratings whose average is 964 (her rating) or better? For instance, if she averages 964, then she WILL have managed this, and a predictor who chooses "yes" will earn 4 points.
She did that and a bunch crushing that last round.

That's not what the OP said:

She did that and a bunch crushing that last round.

OK, I stand corrected, She Killed it!

See those stats here with the option to see the ratings...

http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/24341

And that means that I just picked up 4 points I thought I missed :thmbup:.

That just brought me up to 27 points.

Next thought...Since there are NO TIES for the top 3 places in the DGWT and Eagle beat Uli in the play off for outright 3rd... How will this will be scored for the points?

Not that 3rd and 4th were big swings in point value at just "1"point between them :eek:.

I guess we will get a ruling from DiscAD or Mo on that one.

Next thought...Since there are NO TIES for the top 3 places in the DGWT and Eagle beat Uli in the play off for outright 3rd... How will this will be scored for the points?

Not that 3rd and 4th were big swings in point value at just "1"point between them :eek:.

I guess we will get a ruling from DiscAD or Mo on that one.

I had no idea this was the case, though I can see why they'd do this. However, I haven't found verification that there was a playoff for third. Could you direct me to this? Please and thanks.

Latest posts