• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Tourney Videos

Does anyone else feel like there has been a sharp decrease in the number of WPO cards put on video this season compared to last? Maybe I'm crazy.

Does anyone else feel like there has been a sharp decrease in the number of WPO cards put on video this season compared to last? Maybe I'm crazy.

Maybe a bit? When there's not much, any drop feels like a lot

We put out one from Masters Cup, and have another ready to go. Also have some BSF FPO stuff.

I'm all about coverage, having said that... this recent trend of trickle teasers, week later releases, three minute recaps or only nine holes at a time has become tiring and is torturous. Of course I'm not talking about CCDG- Royal highness, you guys get me.

First installment of the 21 hole Salute. 3rd round -Front 10

Michael Johansen, Austin Turner, Lance Brown, Charlie Coleman, and Dray Johnson take on Robert L. Smith DGC in Charlotte NC.

Stay tuned for the back 11 and Final 9

First installment of the 21 hole Salute. 3rd round -Front 10

Michael Johansen, Austin Turner, Lance Brown, Charlie Coleman, and Dray Johnson take on Robert L. Smith DGC in Charlotte NC.

Stay tuned for the back 11 and Final 9

Turned out great dude! I'd suggest geting a mic on the second cam or atleast patch over the audio from the primary cam when showing the secondary cameras video.

Turned out great dude! I'd suggest geting a mic on the second cam or atleast patch over the audio from the primary cam when showing the secondary cameras video.

There was a mic on the second cam but it did not pick up like mine. I tried to overlay as much as possible but sometimes it didn't match up with the flights and sounds

Love seeing what MJ throws. Is this the closest we're going to get to an ITB video from him?:p

He has a Q/A thread here in the General Chat. He's pretty open as to what he throws.

Back 11 of the 3rd round of the 21 Hole Salute

Final 9 will be coming soon!

Jomez Productions : 2016 PDGA Pro Worlds Round 1 | McBeth,Bowers,Holmes,Ellis

Commentary: Steve Hill & Nate Sexton

In my opinion this is one of the best produced disc golf videos ever. The commentary is imop some of the... if not THE best I have ever heard. Clear spoken (hugely important!!) , intelligent, insightful, etc. Combine the superb commentary with the awesome video work (with great graphic overlays, etc) and you have a disc golf video you can show to your friends and family to show off the sport you enjoy. Thank you Jomez (and anyone else involved with this production). :clap: :thmbup: