• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 MPO Worlds - Augusta

Yea I was leaning that more towards the 4 in a row comment. With Ricky's course management and putting ability( That 70/80ft downhill death put he hit on I think no12 in the 3rd round was just ridiculous) it wouldnt surprise me if he was doing Nicklaus things and winning worlds in his 40's. Just depends on the courses being used then...

According to Twitter lisa got the birdie 4 on hole 9 not Paige. So live scoring is off. It's only a 2 stoke difference between Paige and val.

Unless Pdga Twitter is wrong

It might be. Right below that tweet is Ultiworld's account of hole 9.

Val within 3 with 5 holes to go. They are waiting on a back up at hole #14

Attachments

• PDGA Live .png
    PDGA Live .png
    124.3 KB · Views: 19
Yea I was leaning that more towards the 4 in a row comment. With Ricky's course management and putting ability( That 70/80ft downhill death put he hit on I think no12 in the 3rd round was just ridiculous) it wouldnt surprise me if he was doing Nicklaus things and winning worlds in his 40's. Just depends on the courses being used then...

NO doubt. Four in a row these days takes both great skill AND a bit of good luck.

And oh, yeah, that downhill putt on #12 was a Dagger -- in more ways than one!

Last edited:
It might be. Right below that tweet is Ultiworld's account of hole 9.

Val within 3 with 5 holes to go. They are waiting on a back up at hole #14

Val birdies #14 -- 2 back with four to play

I know that she is out of it, but Lisa Fajkus has birdied 7 of the last 8. That is really impressive.

Can Val make the comeback? I wish this was live.

They did the lead card for rd2. Pierce, Val, Elaine and Fajkus. Don't know if any of them are prodigy team...

Last edited:
**SPOILER ALERT ***

They did the lead card for rd2. Pierce, Val, Elaine and Fajkus. Don't know if any of them are prodigy team...

Prodigy has been doing the FPO.

Will there be women's edited footage?

Prodigy (Marty McFly of McFly So High) has FPO lead card rounds 2 & 4. Go to the "Video Coverage" page on PDGA Pro Worlds website.

I know that she is out of it, but Lisa Fajkus has birdied 7 of the last 8. That is really impressive.

Can Val make the comeback? I wish this was live.

I think Val could have, but it's gonna be tough now. Paige laid up for par on the Par 4 15th hole. Val went for the edge of circle birdie putt and hit a tree, then missed the 20' par putt for bogey. Val is 3 back with three to play.

Last edited:
Hmm I just got done watching it a bit ago without any problems... The only thing I can think of was they were accidently talking over one of the sponsor ads, so maybe he went in to fix that?

I'm happy to see that someone other than myself thinks JohnE foot faults all the time and doesn't called out.

He's almost the opposite of Ulibarri. A lot of times it seems like Uli is over compensating and releasing well behind his marker, especially the footage from this season.

I think that Feldberg is the only one to really master that step putt...its very unique to him. Even Feldberg gets questionable at times and as far as I know he orginated that particular step putt style

As for the event: great late charge by Val, but PP seems just unstoppable. Just going by live scoring/occasional Twitter updates, Paige was playing pretty conservative this last round and still won by 5 throws. She is just so impressive and dominant. Congrats to Val for doing so well with a brand new sponsor!

It would be getting really interesting if a couple of those really long putts mcbeth clanked yesterday had gone in...

Last edited:
The twitter feed shows a pic of a nasty looking storm rolling in.... I wonder how mad Ricky would be if the round got canceled this time?:D