• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships Aug 12-17

Anyone know off the top of their heads what the record for most park jobs in a single round at a tour event is? Hannum parked 7 holes for near 40 percent!

You are confusing the worlds best players who throw far and the worlds longest throwers. This really isn't a true world distance contest, despite the name.

I fully understand this, thx. I had other replies, but now I'm wondering... is there another annual PDGA long distance comp that attracts more elite players? I mean if there isn't, then perhaps it's worth talking about how this event might be get better exposure, better payouts.

The MPO rounds will be Tue, Thursday at 2:30pm eastern and Saturday at 3:30pm eastern time.

The FPO will be Wed, Friday at 11am eastern and Saturday at 10:30 eastern.

Anyone know off the top of their heads what the record for most park jobs in a single round at a tour event is? Hannum parked 7 holes for near 40 percent!

I just finished doing udisc scoring for Hannum's group about an hour ago...he threw several amazing shots...just had a few hiccups...

Eveliina started strong, will be having a nice lead for second day. Hoping to see Väinö doing the same in MPO later today. :)

Edit: sure, Cat et also are still playing but I doubt they can turn so hot on the later half...

Emerson Keith is killing it. Hot off a win at another hard course

Wow, Eveliina. . that´s a really nice round. . .no one else is even close

Excellent round. Looking at the other scores, anything under par at NW is going to be a good score in FPO. -7 is huge. Will be interested to see what it comes rated at.

Here's to hoping that Evaliina can keep it going. Was her card filmed for post production? She seems to play better when she doesn't have cameras on her. A mental thing that will get better with time and age, but is currently an issue for her. I'd love to see any of the Finnish FPO trifecta bring it down.

Excellent round. Looking at the other scores, anything under par at NW is going to be a good score in FPO. -7 is huge. Will be interested to see what it comes rated at.

Here's to hoping that Evaliina can keep it going. Was her card filmed for post production? She seems to play better when she doesn't have cameras on her. A mental thing that will get better with time and age, but is currently an issue for her. I'd love to see any of the Finnish FPO trifecta bring it down.

Well, Eveliina was on the filmed leadcard for R3 and R4 att Memorial and she played the hot round both rounds

So far DGCR favorite Weema is 0/2 on par or better. You can see B-pool live scoring by clicking on the northwoods course tab on the top of A-pool scores