• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships Aug 12-17

I always start watching about an hour later or after dinner, etc. Fast forward through the non action, etc. Totally doable and imop every bit as good as post produced, minus the additional graphics some of the post adds. Terry & Robert w/ Dixon doing field commentary was very good imop.

I tuned in yesterday just to watch Barsby and MJ. I promptly muted it and played music in the background. Might tune in to watch FPO this morning, but chances are it's just following the scoring on Udisc and Post Produced from here on out for me.

Well. "feature cards" then . . .and it looks like the only ones watching are the caddies and media crew.
Sure it was only Tuesday, but at the European open they had 1500-2000 spectators on the weekdays. .
Let+s hope it gets better today

If there was a gallery, it was probably following McBeth's card.

Probably, but it did make the "live" look abit odd. . .deserted and quiet

I think we all get it that the crowds here in America are not going to be anywhere near the ones in Finland and northern Europe. And the crowds that do show up are going to be following McBeast's card. It is what it is.

(reminds me of LPGA tournaments I used to volunteer at: no spectators except family... except Annika Sorenstam's card...)

And at that point the LPGA ladies were already playing for hundreds of thousands of dollars...

Exactly.

By the way, I should clarify that I used that LPGA example only in relation to spectators at events, and I was not trying to disparage the LPGA in any way.

Maybe he can go for the world record on number of strokes to finish a hole at worlds.

Can you just take a penalty and skip pass the tee on the long water carry hole?...or do you have to dunk a couple before moving to the drop zone?

Weema has a new record to break. Someone took a 13 on hole 2:eek:

His worst yesterday was an 11

I don't know how the 13 is even possible, he went OB 3 times and 3 putted from the circle. That's 9 throws, that means there were 4 more throws that didn't go OB before he got into circle 1. Must have been rough.

I don't know how the 13 is even possible, he went OB 3 times and 3 putted from the circle. That's 9 throws, that means there were 4 more throws that didn't go OB before he got into circle 1. Must have been rough.

Maybe it was a typo? Dude has a 950s rating, its hard to believe anyone can get a 13 on that hole with a rating that high. Maybe if it was a 150ft noob hyzer type...

Latest posts