• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

Heard rumors of Barsby wanting back some of his older Discraft discs...

Saw a post about this on one of the FB Pages.

Guy found/traded/bought/whatever two of Barsby's old Avengers.

Messaged Barsby asking if he wanted them back and he said yes, then sent him some cool Innova swag in return.

Could just want his old Avengers back.

Messaged Barsby asking if he wanted them back and he said yes, then sent him some cool Innova swag in return.

That'd be interesting move, especially since he just got his signature Scorpius. I assume he'd have to leave that behind too if he jumped to Discraft. And all those Eagles....:eek:

Good Avengers are forkin nasty line shapers; I would want them back too...

If it is true that Devin Owens is departing, that's another hit for L64's touring core. That leaves McCray, Musick, and some Feldberg as the core presence of that team. That almost forces Trilogy's hand to get a name-brand MPO, and fast.

In a shock move, Barry Schultz and Ken Climo are leaving Innova for Trilogy so that Swedish glide can take some strain off their old muscles.

Thank you for linking that. I liked Big Juli commentary at the Utah Open. Ulibarri brought out more humor in Jerm. This combo of Williams and Ulibarri was even more entertaining. Williams out of the box style commentary was almost intimate to the point of approaching uncomfortable Bradley Williams could be the David Lynch or Tim Burton of commentary. Baffling but entertaining. Here's hoping for 2019

That'd be interesting move, especially since he just got his signature Scorpius. I assume he'd have to leave that behind too if he jumped to Discraft. And all those Eagles....:eek:

Sounds kind of like a branding move... Get Discraft out of thrower's hands and put Innova in thrower's hands. Regardless of intention, he took the Avengers 'out of circulation' and put new Innova into circulation...

Jomez IG story is also stoking the fire under the KJUSA & Ricky & Simon dinner photo. 5% rumor credibility add in by books. Total thus at 5% still. There is a big I WANT TO BELIEVE poster right next to this stat. But I dont think they exist. Its a big universe though.

Yeah if you know pros locally going through free agency please have them reach out to the UWDG staff.

This was a spur-of-the-moment idea given the McBuzzz around free agency that has popped up in the last couple of years (these threads have been a catalyst, no doubt).

The biggest issue with the player tracker is we don't really know who is a free agent oftentimes until they've announced they have a new deal. Companies are just hesitant to offer that info. There's no judgment behind who is/isn't listed - it's just who we find out about.

So...help us help you! :D

Any word on who will be sponsoring Lloyd Weema in 2019?

Any word on who will be sponsoring Lloyd Weema in 2019?

51MLE3yQ%2BzL._US500_.jpg

Latest posts