• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

It's definitely barsby. I would also think it'll be a sig Scorpius.

Has a pro that isn't directly sponsored by a certain sponsor ever gotten a signature disc? It would be interesting to see Barsby get a signature Millennium disc when he is Innova sponsored. I know when Ricky won his second world title people were saying he should get a signature Enforcer or Felon but that didn't happen.

Has a pro that isn't directly sponsored by a certain sponsor ever gotten a signature disc? It would be interesting to see Barsby get a signature Millennium disc when he is Innova sponsored. I know when Ricky won his second world title people were saying he should get a signature Enforcer or Felon but that didn't happen.

I think Millennium did one with Steve Brinster after he won USDGC and was still full Innova, but I may be mistaken on that. I'm not mistaken on the Brinster sig disc, I just don't know the timing of it all.

Koling with the Mortar. I'm sure Innova is happy to comply. It helps support one of their players while also indirectly increasing business for them. If demand is up for Mortars or the Scorpious, Hyzerbomb and Millennium will order more from Innova.

McBeth and the s-line P2. He was never dual sponsored by Discmania.

Koling with the Mortar. I'm sure Innova is happy to comply. It helps support one of their players while also indirectly increasing business for them. If demand is up for Mortars or the Scorpious, Hyzerbomb and Millennium will order more from Innova.

Good call and great point.

I think Millennium did one with Steve Brinster after he won USDGC and was still full Innova, but I may be mistaken on that. I'm not mistaken on the Brinster sig disc, I just don't know the timing of it all.

It was fun playing with you at the Mile High Classic! I wish we both played better. Hopefully I'll catch you again next summer!

It's not that odd. Jerm has the Mortar I believe.

It was Q Sentinels I believe, since MSt has some still.

Interesting piece now is that since Westside is co-owned by the other two pieces he could finally get that sig BT hard Harp.