• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

You are correct, sir!

Thank you for making all that effort to decipher my sentence composed of words that I was too lazy to write completely myself.

Your sentence could have been very different. For, when a person composes a sentence that must be filled by the receiver, they should not be surprised when it becomes a Mad Lib game.

Yacstyfmatetdmscowtiwtltwcmyschbvdfwapcastmbfbtrtsnbswibamlg.

fixed that for you

Did MVP make any moves?

They waited last year until the hubahulu died down to announce that they picked up Matt Dollar.

I think we know where all the A-list MPO players are going, even if Ricky has not made an official announcement. This leads me to think that the move will be for an A-list WPO player and maybe a regional, or two, MPO players.

That's just a guess though.

They waited last year until the hubahulu died down to announce that they picked up Matt Dollar.

I think we know where all the A-list MPO players are going, even if Ricky has not made an official announcement. This leads me to think that the move will be for an A-list WPO player and maybe a regional, or two, MPO players.

That's just a guess though.

Matt Dollar is a great guy, and his Tour Disc stamps from last year are dope.

Sure why not? You can call me HF10 though, I know you will eventually anyway ;)

I was just trying to have some fun while watching a boring football game on a rainy Sunday afternoon.

HyzerFlip10 was already taken, that was my first choice since it is my throw of choice in several situations out on the course.

Haha nice. HF to me is Harbor Freight.

Curious to know if "HyzerFlipTen" was taken.

Also, to your question, I looked at the FAQs (frequently asked questions) on the Discraft website. Under the sponsorship section, they actually refer to Team Discraft as "Team D."

Surprise! It isn't DC, it is just D.

Did MVP make any moves?

You mean Maple Valley Plastic?

Discraft, via Paul have started their new Paul based marketing campaign. It's definitely different than what they've done in the past. More gritty and personal, less slick and polished.

It looks like they've hired Jomez to do the work. Good choice.

Link to examples?

Link to examples?

unfortunatyely, I'm on my phone and I've never figured out how to get a you tube link on it. But if you search Jomez on you tube you'll get a one minute tease. Jomez sent a second one minute tease to their Patreon subscribers with a, we don't have permission to do this message. Very well managed imo.

To everyone saying over and over again "Discraft isn't DC": this is a Disc Golf forum. I realize there are other, more famous DC's out there, but we're not talking shoes or comics here. People don't like typing things out every time and there's no other DC's in disc golf so get over it already.

The only DC I recognize is Washington!

Watched the McBeth ITB on Jomez and I don't know why but I was expecting more. He didn't seem too excited about any of it. Also wasn't really certain about how what he was throwing would fly, some of which it seems like he was throwing for the first time.

I don't think it was bad but maybe I expected him to have his bag a little more dialed in for the video with a bit of excitement about the new molds.

Watched the McBeth ITB on Jomez and I don't know why but I was expecting more. He didn't seem too excited about any of it. Also wasn't really certain about how what he was throwing would fly, some of which it seems like he was throwing for the first time.

I don't think it was bad but maybe I expected him to have his bag a little more dialed in for the video with a bit of excitement about the new molds.

They shoulda got MikeC to edit produce it.

Yeah I'll just try a roller here with this one just to see

*Throws 600 ft roller*

Realize it is titled "building the bag" not an in the bag.
This is Discraft able to put out arguably their biggest marketing video for their discs in years. He's highlighting their line. A true in the bag won't come for a long time. You are expecting something that would be more appropriate for after the memorial. This is Discraft marketing their discs with their new poster boy not a PMcB in the bag.
I think it's a great move by them. He's highlighting discs he will probably never throw. Discs I have simply because they were in a player pack or tourney prize or raffle that I've never thrown or thought about throwing. How many Discraft discs are out there sitting waiting to be thrown. Does this video get me to throw any of mine? Buy more?

Hell his final statement is ~some are in my bag some I threw for the first time today.... tell us what you think.

Last edited:

Latest posts