• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Tourney Vids

This was a 1rd mini the week of Idlewild Open. Zach Melton and local young gun Zach Arlinghaus. Filmed by a new local crew...

part2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z26Ofojb2o

Thanks as always Brutal. Subscribed. Since you seem to be on top of all disc golf content it would be sweet to get a list of the channels you subscribe to. I subscribe to any and all disc golf content creators, but they don't all end up in my recommended.

Thanks as always Brutal. Subscribed. Since you seem to be on top of all disc golf content it would be sweet to get a list of the channels you subscribe to. I subscribe to any and all disc golf content creators, but they don't all end up in my recommended.

I actually only have CCDG, Jomez, Smashboxx and DGPT subscribed. I just get a lot of random vids pop up on my YT feed because of all the DG vids I watch. Plus, after you watch a couple vids from one channel, new vids from them will pop up... usually

Once a week or so, I will also put disc golf in the YT search and scroll thru the most recent vids to see if there is anything interesting.