• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Tourney Vids

Some decent Ohio area open players on one of the better courses in the Cincy area, Osage Grove in the gold layout.

Prodigy Pro Tour in Finland, first stop in Tali, Helsinki, with Paju and Jones commenting:

Prodigy Discs Pro Tour in Tampere Disc Golf Center, Final round back nine:

Will and Idris with English commentary.

The 2 Days in May coverage is the first time I've watched any TeeTime vids. Looks like they are fairly new, but starting to get traction. They had a few problems with their graphics, but I thought the editing was very good. You all should definitely check out their vids, with more views and subscribers I'm sure these guys will up their game.

The 2 Days in May coverage is the first time I've watched any TeeTime vids. Looks like they are fairly new, but starting to get traction. They had a few problems with their graphics, but I thought the editing was very good. You all should definitely check out their vids, with more views and subscribers I'm sure these guys will up their game.

Agreed. Good video quality and camera work, plus Fish is a solid commentator (rounds 2 & 3) who knows his cardmates' discs and knows this course.

Last edited:
Agreed. Good video quality and camera work, plus Fish is a solid commentator (rounds 2 & 3) who knows his cardmates' discs and knows this course.

I thought Fish ribbed McBeth a little much through round 2. I know Paul didn't play well, but he seemed zeroed in on him. For round 3 he seemed more neutral. Made comments on Paul's bad shots, but not really ribbing him.

I thought Fish ribbed McBeth a little much through round 2. I know Paul didn't play well, but he seemed zeroed in on him. For round 3 he seemed more neutral. Made comments on Paul's bad shots, but not really ribbing him.

That might be true. I don't know anything about Fish's relationship with McBeth, but he seemed to think Paul's relative lack of experience on Darkside was a disadvantage, and drove home that point a few times.

Fish's commentary style works for me though. He's not trying to entertain as much as to inform, and he's refreshingly nonpolitical while doing it. You can tell he knows these courses well and has been playing Blockhouse for a while. And like I mentioned earlier, his knowledge of what discs everyone is throwing is something most viewers want to hear.

Love that hole 3 from the "Majestic 2019" . . .the hardest shot in discgolf. . straight with no fade

Looks easy but can get REALLY frustrating :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnUacAr7mXY

Here is a chart with the actual proportions, and where the throws of the players rated 950+ went last year.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 444.jpg
    444.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 270

Latest posts