• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Tourney Vids

I heard that it would likely be posted mid-week. Can't wait to see the footage, there were some crazy good scores posted at Harmony Bends while I was playing other courses.
I'm excited to hear that. I was worried there still might be nothing and I'd miss out on getting to see that course get challenged this year. I love showing people last year's coverage.

I think I'm gonna be refreshing GK Pro's page between every chore this evening... c'mon GK gimme somethin' to watch.

Oh I hope I've got this &%# forum embedding thing right this time. . .

Dynamic Discs Presents: 2019 Midwest Amateur Championships. In this video, highlights from round one of Intermediate Women's play at Water Works Park in Kansas City, Missouri.

Full throw-by-throw round videos with commentary will follow soon for rounds two and three. I shot round two today, and will shoot round three tomorrow morning.

Comment gently-- I'm doing all of this solo with mediocre hardware and software. . . ;)

Nice job Nova! The camera angles are good; the editing is cut great so there no wasted time; and your commentary is brief with good information. That was a lot of work. I look forward to seeing more. :thmbup:

Round two back nine of the lead card of FA2 at this past weekend's Midwest Amateur Championship.

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it! The front nine of the final round should be up on my channel late tomorrow night, and the back nine the following evening.

One. More. Video!

Final round back nine coverage of FA2 at the Dynamic Discs Presents: 2019 Midwest Amateur Championship

Pretty good card of local players on a great course. Two established Open players and two young guns. Been awhile since I saw Calvin play, so I have been looking forward to watching this...

Latest posts