• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2022 Discs 👽

holly7845

.:Team Innova Champion:.
Hi! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who gave me input for my 2021 Tour Series disc. I asked for feedback a year ago on what disc I should choose. I received great feedback.

I really loved the Champion Glow Mako3 idea. In 2021 I chose 165-169g only.
For 2022 I've chosen the Glow Champ Mako3 again but at 178-180g only. 👽
I appreciate everyone's input and I hope the max weight appeals to folks who aren't into 165g mids.

Also want to share that my sponsor, PharmaCBD has agreed to sale a new "Send It" series of tour fundraising discs.

I plan to feature a new artist for each design and my hope is to showcase several female artists as well.

I appreciate your support over the years and I can't wait to see y'all send it!

https://pharmacbd.com/collections/holly-finleys-send-it-series

For 2022 I've chosen the Glow Champ Mako3 again but at 178-180g only. [emoji89]
I appreciate everyone's input and I hope the max weight appeals to folks who aren't into 165g mids.

Nice.

Sadly, I didn't pick up your 2021 because I do prefer my putters and mids at max weight.

I'll definitely grab a couple of your 2022's. The Mako3 is a disc that kind of comes in and out of my bag depending on whether I'm throwing cleanly or not.

Good luck this upcoming season!

So Innova will have a 3 FPO players using the Mako 3 as their 2022 tour series?

Splatter Star Mako3 – Deann Carey
Glow Champ Mako3 - Holly
Halo Star Mako3 - Hailey

So Innova will have a 3 FPO players using the Mako 3 as their 2022 tour series?

Splatter Star Mako3 – Deann Carey
Glow Champ Mako3 - Holly
Halo Star Mako3 - Hailey

I don't think Hailey King will have the Mako3 as her tour series, she mentioned in a YouTube interview that the Halo Mako3 was sort of a welcome to Innova thing they did for her.

Latest posts