• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] 2K Sarek (Overmold Putter)

jjtwinnova

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Last edited:
What exactly would be the point of such a disc? With MVP the overmold material is nearly indestructible and supposedly has gyro weighting. With the Nova all those funky textures produce crazy glide. With this we have... something that looks cool?

With this we have... something that looks cool?
...another disc we can sell.

... essential to life itself.
"Can't ....breathe. Must have........... Lat's new........................overmolded..................................
..................................putter."

Last edited:
*Can't ....breathe................. must have........... 2K........ Sarek.......... Overmolded ....................................................................Putter*

Every post on the Trilogy FB fan page ever. What a bunch of lemmings....

Good for them and Trilogy fans, new and exciting and it looks cool. I like the stamp size. Westside should be able to kill these with big nice stamps. :hfive:

What exactly would be the point of such a disc? With MVP the overmold material is nearly indestructible and supposedly has gyro weighting. With the Nova all those funky textures produce crazy glide. With this we have... something that looks cool?

This board needs a downvote option.

Any profile pics?

What's the point of MVP/Streamline making normal discs again? Broadening their market? When you think about it for more than half a second it kind of makes sense.

People buy things that look cool all the time. Special limited stamps, tour series LE discs, etc...disc golfers eat that stuff up.

The disc is definitely going to sell well. From a manufacturer's point of view, that's reason enough to make a new disc.

Well, I think this will actually be pretty good for MVP/Axiom honestly. These overmolds LOOK a lot like MVP/Axiom stuff even if they don't have The GYRO(TM). If Lat sells a lot of these and people get used to seeing them on the course, they may be more inclined to try MVP/Axiom overmolds. I know there are people who don't buy MVP/Axiom just because they are "those weird looking discs from that other company."

This also means that I won't be able to immediately tell on sight whether any random overmold I see someone throwing is MVP/Axiom or Innova. I mean, these look enough like Axiom proton or MVP eclipse to make it hard to tell them apart at a glance.

Great, so the answer is that these look cool and nothing else. Good deal. Carry on.

Latest posts