• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2nd Annual Okthrowberfest DGCR Dyers' Contest

Poth, i heard you guys totally burned me

and that was the main thing going through my head..."you know what, if i can't submit this one then f-it, it was too hard to do another one."

just want to say as a silent creep that watches most of the dye posts, that i would like to vote. Please don't limit it to dyers/administrators or something like that. I follow the dye a day, future dyes, etc. pretty regularly. i am an American citizen too!:) let me vote!
P.S. I speak english!

Sadly not gonna be able to participate this year... Good luck to everyone who cranks one out and I look forward to seein some awesome dyes!

Here is my hole dealio on having judges. They're only a part of the hole decision the general population still gets to participate. Plus there's nothing from stopping me or anyone from starting 100 new accounts and swaying the vote in there advantage. You might as well post there names on them because it won't matter anyways.

well i wouldn't be a silent creep if i actually had some talent in the cutting vinyl department. I sucked at my first dye and it has kept me from doing anything else. I don't wanna ruin what i have. i know "i don't belong here. " there ya go apoth

Integrity . Yes but still nothing tangible and until you set something up that will stop them from circumnavigate it in this this way they will.

Well two nights of cutting for the outline alone. Man this dye better look good or I will be PO'd!