• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2nd Annual Okthrowberfest DGCR Dyers' Contest

I'm really trying to take my time on my design right now and have probably spent about 2-3 hours just cutting 2/3rds of the outline so far. Taking a break for now on another dye and hoping to start dyeing this weekend.

once you've done a bunch of dyes, you'll be amazed at how fast you can cut out stencils. i cut both of these for Frank Delicious in under an hour. the hair sucked to cut, but it didn't take long.

IMG00630-20100915-1840.jpg

When do we get to see the discs? I am awaiting with baited breath (anchovies for lunch).

you will see the submissions October 24th or 25th when the poll opens. Until then, all submissions will be kept by me (which is awesome :D). That way there will be an "unveiling" effect on the contest. Also, I can then post the dyes without people knowing who did which dyes, which is what most, is not all, people that posted on here seemed to want.

you will see the submissions October 24th or 25th when the poll opens. Until then, all submissions will be kept by me (which is awesome :D). That way there will be an "unveiling" effect on the contest. Also, I can then post the dyes without people knowing who did which dyes, which is what most, is not all, people that posted on here seemed to want.
That's cool. I look forward to seeing them.
BTW, since I only skimmed this thread looking for pics, did you decide on the polling process? will it be 100% open? will there be more wieght given to votes of dyers? Just curious.