• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

3 discs only

3 Feldberg Bosses: Red for Driving, Orange for Mid-range, and Yellow for putting

I see the Haterade's on the house!

Welcome to the forums, man. I'll play.

171 VIP Northman. - I'm just likin' this disc... This week.

173 Z-Buzzz. - Of course...

172 DX Aviar. - K.I.S.S.

Not hatin... just suggesting a more effective way of communicating :)

I'm not hating. I thought this thread was about your 3 favorite kinds of Cookies.

Mine are :

Girl Scout Samoas
Oreo Double Stuffs
Troll House Chocolate Chunk

Best 3 cookies ever son. Game over!

Last edited:
Pretty nice lineup, but for me only one of those molds could even compete for a spot (hint: It's one of the birds).

Mine would be ION, P-MD2 (reeeeeeaaaally tempted to actually say Z Comet...) and a stiff S-TD.

Soft Wizard, DX Leopard, Z Buzzz. At least, if how I threw this morning is any indication.

Pretty nice lineup, but for me only one of those molds could even compete for a spot (hint: It's one of the birds).

Mine would be ION, P-MD2 (reeeeeeaaaally tempted to actually say Z Comet...) and a stiff S-TD.

you said stiff std insert beavis and butthead laugh

mine would be floppy pirhana vector 10x teebird

btw i have played closer to 30 courses and am an advanced player. I just havent had time to review.
You don't have to review a course to have it marked played. Just click them as played.

Oh, and as always, Teebird, Buzzz, Aviar.

Dx Aviar 175, Champ Coyote 178, Star Wraith 171

have_a_cookie.gif

When you get ragged on by a mod you know you made a weak impression.

Why has no one prerubed this guy?