• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

3 finger vs. 4 finger

When I do that, I have a gap between the last seam of my index finger and where the bead would be, and Im doing it on a Pred.

Heres what I find comfortable between my 2 finger and a 4 finger grip.

Attachments

• IMG00027-20110108-1720.jpg
    IMG00027-20110108-1720.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG00028-20110108-1722.jpg
    IMG00028-20110108-1722.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 20
When I do that, I have a gap between the last seam of my index finger and where the bead would be, and Im doing it on a Pred.

Heres what I find comfortable between my 2 finger and a 4 finger grip.

Try taking your 2 finger grip and put the last fingers on. Then curl your middle ones up comfortably. I think the disc is sitting differently in the seem of your hand in your two grips. The index finger position shouldn't really change from either grip.

I haven't really settled on one style. I think I lean a little bit more towards 3 fingers as I am just not seeing any added benefit from using 4.

3 finger vs. 4 finger???

I don't know. Whatever the lady asks for.
haha.jpg

multiple entendre

Driver's max distance: thumb on top, pointer just under rim, one finger inside rim.

Drivers acurate: Same as Mids.

Mids: Thumb on top, pointer just under rim and middle/ring inside rim stacked

Putters: Thumb on top, pointer just under rim, sometimes middle/ring stacked, some times middle/ring/pinky fanned.

Middle and ring under the rim, tell your pinky to go sit in the corner and think about how worthless he is. Place pointer finger curled on top of the disc, stack thumb on top of pointer finger. Weird I know, but it's how I do.

Middle and ring under the rim, tell your pinky to go sit in the corner and think about how worthless he is. Place pointer finger curled on top of the disc, stack thumb on top of pointer finger. Weird I know, but it's how I do.

Eloquently put.

When I started tucking my pinky I gained distance and control. My wife did the same so it is one of the first things I suggest to noobs now.

Latest posts