• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] 3 Mold and Plastic Combos

Brockness Monster

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn
Inspired by the New Innova Stuff thread, I decided to start this thread asking what mold and plastic combinations everyone would like to see produced instead of a flurry of new molds. Limited runs do not count for the purposes of this, so post the combinations that you would like to see in full production. Here are my 3.

Pro Teebird
Gummy Champ Pig
D-Line MD3

Firm 10X and early firm DX plastic (Rancho) Rocs
First Run S-Line PDs
CFR PDs
G9i Wizards

Pro Teebird
I have 2 of those in "driver" pro. They are both flippy. Maybe in KC pro they wouldn't be so bad. But they would crack real easily I bet.

My wishlist:
-regular ol' DX BB Aviar. How is this not a thing already?!?!?! preferably use that DX blend from when they first released the DX Thunderbirds. That blend is AMAZING!!!
-XT Rhyno (I love XT)
-XT Av3 and/or XT AvX3

Lucid-X Judge
Board Flat Star Super Stingrays with no flashing
Recon/Champion Tanks

Driver pro Leo3s

KC Roc3s

KC Aviar PnAs

:popcorn:

Man I love that popcorn emote - so dang smug.

Discraft Pro-D Comets
Innova XT Destroyers
Westside Recycled/Biofuzion type Harp
Westside Hard(er) Harp
Lat64 Super Soft Sinus
Kastaplast K3 Stal
innova Jolly Launcher Champion Eagles
Innova Star Kite (again)
Innova KC Pro Gazelle (again)
Mint Electron Firm Alpha
Innova Champion Caimon
Innova Champion Roc

I could go on forever.

VIP-X Sparkle Harp
Luster Firebird

ESP Rattler (or Z, just not Ti or CryZtal/Z FLX. I'd even take ESP FLX)
Sparkle Cannon (or Legend)
beefy DX Teebird3

I have 2 of those in "driver" pro. They are both flippy. Maybe in KC pro they wouldn't be so bad. But they would crack real easily I bet.

Yeah, those old ones were a flop. I posted about them somewhere on here recently...they were only run for about a year and were nothing like Teebirds even in DX at the time. Are either of yours peeling?

P-PD
Color Glow Eagles (I have 2 but they're SO hard to find!!)
Color Glow TD

I love the feel of Color Glow plastic and don't really love to have to use fresh molds or discs I'm not familiar with for glow rounds. And I LOVE me some glow rounds. Color Glow all day!

Side note: I am obsessed with the Color Glow Star plastic they used for the Philo Destroyers, but I'm not a Destroyer thrower. I would love to see more molds released with CGS.

OH. What I REALLLLLLY NEED is Electron Firm Pilots. When they released the Pilot they said Electron Firm was coming "soon™." Well, it's been two years. Gimme Electron Firm Pilots!

Pro (insert disc here). Seriously, a Pro Leo3, Pro TL3, Pro Krait (and Star Krait), and so on.

A Pink Panther in Star plastic would be fun to try, as well.