• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

34th annual wintertime open

freakinwizzz

Eagle Member
anyone on dgcr going? and does anyone know if they serve lunch inbetween rounds on saturday? played og for the first time a few days ago awesome course! i'm hyped for the tourney

I will be there and I also know that DGCR username cordovafirebird will be there.

Did u play the wintertime layout or just the regular layout.

We got to play with a guy that was the old socal dg club leader? I forget his name but he showed us most of the layout. It got pretty confusing cause we were throwing 2 discs off some tees for the long and short placements but its gonna super fun I can't wait!

anyone on dgcr going? and does anyone know if they serve lunch inbetween rounds on saturday? played og for the first time a few days ago awesome course! i'm hyped for the tourney

The Oak Grove club sets up a concession stand in the parking lot. They will have food and drinks for sale all day and usually some club apparel. They have lunch for sale...usually brats and burgers or other stuff off the grill. It is run by volunteers and money goes to benefit the Oak Grove Disc Golf Club.

I will be there before the round on Saturday handing out 2012 So Cal membership disc and bagtags. Introduce yourself.

well if you plan on playing a few tourneys and want a nice disc and a bag tag that can let you challenge others for a better number then its the way to go.

I will be playing Intermediate. I am quite excited to play in a real tourney, looking forward to a beautiful day.

I'm wiped. I shot fine, nothing special. How about the rest of you.

Good three rounds. Could have shot better but for my first pdga event it was a good time.

Those advanced final scores and ratings look daffy...like they calc'ed the 9 hole playoffs weighted at 18 holes worth of par

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/77717?

Yesterday the top dude was at -1 and after 27 holes he is now at -27? HERCU-LEES!

If you were in those playoffs, take a screen capture and amaze your friends!

Last edited:
BTW: Isn't that feller (ADV winner) one of the Arroyo Basket owners?

He's not just the president, he won the local tourney!