• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

3rd dye, M.C. Esher print

grass_stain

Par Member
This one turned out really well. it is on a glow putter that has been very used. i started out with golden yellow dye and it didn't look like it was taking it. so i let it sit all night, like 6 hours and it stll was light so i reheated the dye and added a pack of blue and got this sick green. i think i had to much water with the yellow. but anyway i think mc esher is great and now his work lives thru my putts evan on the darkest nights.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 211
I seriously love that. His repeating patterns are what I like best as far as his work is concerned.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!! instantly one of my fav dyes... great idea and colors. makes me want to make a salvador dali melting clock disc...

Huge Escher fan here. The dye looks great. I had thought of trying to dye something of his. Very jealous.

I always thought this would look sweet on a disc.
vogels.gif

I am a huge escher fan and those are really sweet almost anything of his would be great...anything that can tesselate the discs would be tight too.

Awesome work