• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] 750 M4

curveball4

* Ace Member *
Grippy & pearly. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming

15302492056_e6813b466e_b.jpg

Not as US as the 400g

Their white plastic rarely is. I've got a white D3 that's as overstable as some of my D1s. I've also seen a white F7 that will not turnover without some anny or a big power flick.

Sorry, I just wonder if the same is true in other colors of 750 compared to 400:\

Is it a puddle top at all? I have two green 400's that are VERY concave

I'm not sure on the colors but M4's seem to be less stable in 400g. I have a few & they all need room to work. I have one of the very early run M4 in 400s & it's more stable, same for my buddy that has a couple.
So the color could matter but from the M4's I've thrown & seen thrown the 400g seems to be less stable across the board

I had a very early run M4 that was not exactly flippy, but would track right ( rhbh). Closest comparison would probably be beat z buzzz. All the ones I've thrown recently were both more concave and understable. Hopefully this compares.

It's a shame there isn't a rep on here to hear our pleas. I get the distinct impression that they(their sales dept. anyway) is hard to deal with, if they'll deal with you in the first place.

i personally don't understand the demand for all these different kinds of premo plastic. base i can understand, but it's not like 400 is floppy or too stiff. it's perfectly in between.

i personally don't understand the demand for all these different kinds of premo plastic. base i can understand, but it's not like 400 is floppy or too stiff. it's perfectly in between.

You know you're right? I have no complaints about their 400G or S, in fact it's my favorite of the premiums... but on the other hand, I have twenty dollars and ooh! Shiny!

It's worked for Innova-
Star, GStar, Echo Star
Champ, gummy champ, glow champ, JL
Pro, JK Pro, KC Pro, MC Pro, XT Pro, R Pro, Pro glo

no, i get what you mean. and i said i was a fan of lots of base plastic options.

but the premo is all a variant of star or champ, right? yeah, there are different names, but it's all just star . . . or champ.

i get that 750 is supposed to be "super premium" whatever that bull**** means. but it's just a stiffer plastic.

and even if i concede my point on premium plastics since i guess it's down to personal preference as to options . . . well, why not just call it 400s, since it's stiff?

look at that ******* ^ what an idiot.

400s is already taken.

400f then, for "firm".

really though, i'm glad they keep churning out the goods. i hope they keep it consistent. seems you can find some pretty darn turn-resistant m4's out there; are these similar to those?

How does this compare to the early run 400s M4s?

I would say its pretty similar. The 750 M4 I had (now in a lake) definitely had more turn than my 400G m4's.

Anyone else finding the 750 M4's to be more understable than 400g?

Latest posts